Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chat thread

Go down 
+8
Darkonor263
Aaron-auxacto
Photon_Genesis
unit111
GM HiHeiwa
Bandon V. Lucifer
ZigZagas
duck 464
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

Chat thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:52 pm

He hates what family I come from. Dunno why. maybe his dad tought my dad or something. He absolutly hates me. Just as much as I hate reality. And i hope I did good on the test as well. Bet I havnt though...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:00 pm

u might have done better than you think, and for teacher... Well, tell your tutor he hates you, go on, be a grass Chat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twistedChat thread - Page 23 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Me? A grass? Nay! That will bring discrase to my good name! No, I allready got rid of one pervert from the school. (A mister MacCaybe. Right asehole) Anywho that was a one off. If my teacher becomes biased, then I will tell my tutor.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:11 pm

haha! lol oh well, and yeah if he become biast w.e. then dont tell your tutor straight forward, just slip it in when talking
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Allright. i will do that, now, can you post on MM for me please? I need to post again.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:46 pm

posted. And sorry I would have posted earlier BUt I started having the equivelant to a heart attack but in cough form :S I couldnt breath propperly, coughin and not concentrating. I've still got the remaisn of it now, Ive had a cold for a while and a bad cough
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Sounds like an asmah attack. (however you spell it) I tend to get them. I once even had to hit a teacher around the face to stop his attack. The shock stopped it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:52 pm

well i dont have that, i dont know what it was. Might have bee asma attack, doesn sound like it but all ive got is a cough when youve got a cold.

and LOL at the teacher part
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:58 pm

What? she was on the floor coughing so I ran up to her and slapped her around the face proper hard. She stopped instantly and just stared at me. So did the rest of the class. I practicly shat my self then.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:15 pm

wow, that would have been awkward, and yeah lucky you did that then.

my breathing is finally getting better, i read the symptons on an asma attack and i had them all, look at the table as well, had them all part from accessory muscle and 100 beats min

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asthma#Signs_and_symptoms
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:27 am

hope ya okaay. Smile

NO SCHOOL 4 ME
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:22 am

I am now thanks Smile and lucky you!! lol
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:05 am

lucky guy. I had an entire bloody day of engineering. [insert a thousand moans here]
No snow tomorrow for where i live.
Also, I have decided that I might as well be an actor. If bricklayers and carpenters can be actors, why can't I? Besides, Lee Evans used to clean toilets for a living! Now look where he is! Also (This is for music, not acting but same rules apply) Rod Stuart used to dig graves before he was a singer.

If all those guys can be great in the media, why can't I?
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 am

Anybody can succeed in media if they have the skills, like every single job on the planet.
Except president of U.S and similar, since you have to be a resident of the USA to become president.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:32 am

soo true. Soo true. I just hope that if I do go into acting, I could star in a great movie. Wonder how long that would take...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 am

oooh interesting lol, im good at acting, tutors at my school always said I'm really good but... I never took it, I can't stand acting. Dunno how many years probs loads, but u always start form like extras in back of shows then u get noticed and so on.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:52 am

true. I wanted to change to media but they wouldnt let me. So now i am stuck with engineering. I do hope that I got what it takes to be an actor. I thinki would be pretty good at it aswell. *cough* I even had to help the year 11 with their Modernised Romeo and Juliet play *cough*

I think I would do good.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:54 am

omg epic lol you probably will be good, as long as youve got interest and want to do that. So what did u chose for your subject? and im guessing your in yr 10?
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:55 am

yes I am yr 10 and I chose engineering, double science and art. I only like science though. I should of changed sooner but I did'nt think about it. I should of done vocational media and drama. What job do u want Aaron?
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:57 am

yeaah its a bit of a downer if its too late to change when you wanted to

what job i want, erm, I want to have a Concept Artist job
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:06 pm

I would probably want to study torist ism (first I need to spell it right lol)

Don't mean to rub it in but I have no school 2morrow again. Smile

Sad i feel sorry 4 the people without snow Sad
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Can u post on MM pleasE?
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm

ahhh just finished my entire project for friday Very Happy:D:D, now ive just gotta finish 2 more which are nearly done.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:00 pm

another day of snow school 2morrow.
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:28 am

It's not Christmas so do we really need the backround anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat thread   Chat thread - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat thread
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next