Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The torture thread

Go down 
+4
ZacofBlades
Aaron-auxacto
ZigZagas
duck 464
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 pm

THE TORTURE THREAD! Simply tell us how you would respond to this by toturing the man.
A man came into your house, killed somone you loved in your family, and you are trapped in the house with him. He was gonna kill you, unless you defended yourself/attacked him.

POST HOW YOU WILL DEFEND YOURSELF/ATTACK THE MAN..

IF YOU THINK IT IS TOO GRUESOME THEN SPOILER IT!

Last edited by duck 464 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Depends what I have to hand.
If a machine gun, empty all the ammo into him.
If a gun of any kind, the same.
If a knife, stab him repeadtedly quite possibly.
If nothing, then go bloody beserk and break his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:40 pm

run into the closest room, close it. Panic for a lttle, then get my sense and arm myself with anyt
Quote :
hing possible. I'd probs get a chair and attack him with it, climb out of the window, hit him accross the head with something or push him/ beat him out of the way and run like hell away
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:20 pm

hmmm....
Spoiler:
When your mad with rage, then it would probably kill him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:32 pm

well firstly the guy wouldnt even pass through the corridor of my house. I have secret detection lasers set at night to alarm us if intruders enter. Fog machine is triggered on and seeps through 12 holes at the bottom of the borders on the floor (it spreads with a connection of 4 mini fans with rechargeable batteries Laughing ). If that doesnt work, then i personally will tranquilise them in the neck with a small pistel (converted from bb gun). Then ring the police and strap them up in an empty room alone, with surveylance.

That's what I would do, I have a dark past, hence why I'm soo safe with my hosue Wink Well it wasnt really a job, just some kids messing around, which in a couple of years got really serious and scary. If you wann know, just pm me, but im allright now Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Aaron wrote:
well firstly the guy wouldnt even pass through the corridor of my house. I have secret detection lasers set at night to alarm us if intruders enter. Fog machine is triggered on and seeps through 12 holes at the bottom of the borders on the floor (it spreads with a connection of 4 mini fans with rechargeable batteries Laughing ). If that doesnt work, then i personally will tranquilise them in the neck with a small pistel (converted from bb gun). Then ring the police and strap them up in an empty room alone, with surveylance.

That's what I would do, I have a dark past, hence why I'm soo safe with my hosue Wink Well it wasnt really a job, just some kids messing around, which in a couple of years got really serious and scary. If you wann know, just pm me, but im allright now Very Happy Very Happy

You stole my idea!

But I do Zen Do Kai so I will go crazy martial art skilzz on him Cool Firing Your Lazor bananallama
Back to top Go down
Darkonor263
Forretra Mapper
Darkonor263

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:07 am

This is the reality, try using an object like a broom or whatever to attack him, fail and get stabbed, beat or shot to death.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:55 am

Aahahahahahaha, time for some malevolent fun. By loved one I assume it would probably be Taldar or Luna he killed first. If that be the case, mwuhaahahahaha, soo much fun... Read at your own peril.

Spoiler:
Beautiful...simply beautiful revenge...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:18 pm

such a violently angry person. All you need to do is, hit the axe on his head and he would die instantly. Then bury the body udnerground and that's it
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Oh believe me, if that man killed Taldar, the last thing on my mind would be to give him a quick death. I would make him suffer as long as possible. And I would slowly increase the pain until he was screaming for death, at which point I'd increase the pain some more.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Salvanar wrote:
Oh believe me, if that man killed Taldar, the last thing on my mind would be to give him a quick death. I would make him suffer as long as possible. And I would slowly increase the pain until he was screaming for death, at which point I'd increase the pain some more.
Same. IF he killed my mum/cat or probably even my brother even though we don't get along all the time, I would make him have a slow and painful death.
Sadistic maniacs you could call us, but really; if he killed someone you loved, would you kill him instantly, and painlessly, almost as if letting him get away? Or will you try to give him a slow and painful death, being tortured even more by a furious, revenge crazed you?
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:57 pm

hmm dunno, I can control my emotions extremely well, but I would make him suffer. but then again, I cant 100% say as he'd enevr even get to a figure in our house.

oh and btw no one knows about the traps in ym hosue apart from one friend - the silent alarm lasers wake me up by electrically shocking me (very low electric) and then I look in the cctv footage (we already had that so that made it easy for me). The lasers are outside in front of door (height isnt near floor, bang in middle of door height - so no cat or etc can touch it Razz

Then I manually trigger the smoke machine from my room and vwalla
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:40 am

lucky u Smile
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 pm

About the slow death thing, you guys should try and control your rage, it's not real.

I would probably stun him or render him unconscious and them take him to the police.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:52 pm

it's just pretend Razz !
Back to top Go down
Darkonor263
Forretra Mapper
Darkonor263

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:40 am

I'd spray himwith spray paint then drown his ass back to hell and then shoot myself for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 am

ZacofBlades wrote:
About the slow death thing, you guys should try and control your rage, it's not real.

I would probably stun him or render him unconscious and them take him to the police.

I do not care whether it is real or not. I was asked how I would act. That is exactly how I would act. Violently angry, with the intention of giving him a slow, violent, painful death.

If you ask someone how they would act, expect nothing. They can give you surprising answers.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:54 am

Hmm... What would I do...
I think I might get my axe off the wall when he isnt focusing on me and jump him. I would plunge my axe deep into his shoulder, leaving a bad wound, then I will jump on top of him and repeatedly punch his face in. After i am done with that, I probably would start up my fire, put a poker into it and wait for it to turn red-hot. While waiting, I would make sure that he remained on the floor. When it finally gets hot enough, I would plunge the poker into the axe wound. That way, he will be in complete agony and if I am quick enough, he would not die from blood loss.

I think I would do that given the chance.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:14 pm

which smiley would describle that best?

8D
AAAAAAAAAAAAH
blowing up
hung
One of those should be good
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Salvanar wrote:
ZacofBlades wrote:

I do not care whether it is real or not. I was asked how I would act. That is exactly how I would act. Violently angry, with the intention of giving him a slow, violent, painful death.

If you ask someone how they would act, expect nothing. They can give you surprising answers.

I never said the answer was surprising.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Bandon V. Lucifer wrote:
Hmm... What would I do...
I think I might get my axe off the wall when he isnt focusing on me and jump him. I would plunge my axe deep into his shoulder, leaving a bad wound, then I will jump on top of him and repeatedly punch his face in. After i am done with that, I probably would start up my fire, put a poker into it and wait for it to turn red-hot. While waiting, I would make sure that he remained on the floor. When it finally gets hot enough, I would plunge the poker into the axe wound. That way, he will be in complete agony and if I am quick enough, he would not die from blood loss.

I think I would do that given the chance.

Hehehehehe, Bandon, you are epic, my friend. This is the most beautifully sadistic way of killing ever.

You inspire me ^^ But you forgot the SALT POT!!! Muhahahahahahaha! Nothing hurts more than pouring salt in the wounds! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Except stepping on a stone fish.
Most painful thing a human can experience. Apparently. I wouldn't want to know how they tested it.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Oho, a new theory to test...Mwuhahahahahahaha!

Any volunteers? Razz
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:58 am

Hmm... What is a stone fish? Besides, if he did'nt pass out from the pain of his flesh pratically melting together, he would pass out with the salt.

Either I would do what i said back there OR I would:
First hit him around the back of the head with a shovel (It happened to me. It hurts. ALOT)
When he is on the floor, I would get a fork and puncture his left eye while making sure not to touch the brain.
After that and if he is still awake I would get my 15 inch serrated blade and cut his guts open
Then I would get a rat (next door has a pest problem) and put the rat inside the man.
I would cover the wound and watch the man squirm with pain as the rat eats it's way out of the body.

I think that would hurt. Hehehehe.....
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:40 am

You could always pop both eyes out, sever one visual cord but not the other, and make him watch himself eat his other eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The torture thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The torture thread   The torture thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The torture thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next