Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DemiGods RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

DemiGods RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Senka gave a gasp as the girl landed on his lap.
He felt a little strange...He couldn't remember ever even talking to a girl before, (Well, not counting insults.) nor touching one, so finding the girl sitting on him was a shock.
"Uh...would you like to get off me, please..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Katie looked around behind her and swore under breath as the rest of the bus started muttering. Katie swore again "Sorry..." she muttered before sliding around back into her seat in the back corner, sinking down again, blushing...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 pm

"God everything is soo noisy in here..." Ryan muttered to himself and the boy next to him. The boy replied "Yeah I suppose it is a bit noisy with all the chaos going on". Ryan began to strain again, the noise got a little louder but had been in his ehad all mornign and didn't know how to get rid of it "It's just this nosie in ym head, it so annoying." The other boy said "Yeah.. I hate headaches". "i just want it to stop..! Everyone in this rooms is annoying me!" Ryan said in an aggitated manor
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:27 pm

"Uh..Senka, you realise, EVERYBODY will probably be saying that she's your girlfirend, you lvoe each other, etc." Ben asked quietly.
"What? Because she accidentally fell into my lap?"
"Yes. They don't care about facts or stuff. Trust me, I know." Ben said.
Senka groaned. This wasn't the perfect start to Y8.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Abel looked around him. The boy's Friends were closing in on him. "Look. i don't want to hurt you." Abel told the boys and they laughed. Suddenly one of them lunged. Abel barely missed being punched and kicked the boy in the groin. He hit the floor moaning but the other boy grabbed Abel and punched him in the gut. He grunted and headbutted the child. Suddenly he had more company. Abel swore and swung his legs out. He also pushed off the wall, sending him and the boy onto the floor. Luckily, Abel landed on top of the kid, really hurting him...
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Name: Amy
Age(12/13): 12
Appearance: Average height,pale skin.Shoulder-length straight black hair.Brown eyes.
Ability: Empathy (the ability to feel other's emotions)
Personality(not necessary): Quiet,mostly,despite having memorised quite a few languages.She generally doesn't show much emotion.

OOC:Okai?
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Senka huddled in his seat. He could hear some jibes from the girls in front of him, but he ignored it. He heard Ben rambling on about the school, but didn't really listen.
He thought about the girl, for some reason. There was a certain something familiar about her.
Of course she had been at the orphanage, but it was something....more.
And he felt embarrased about her...er..falling into his lap, but equally it had piquede a certain curiosity.
Perhaps it was possible to be friends with a girl, rather then insulting them on principle.
He heard a teacher at the frotn of the bus stand up and say that they had arrived. He stretched out, and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:01 pm

The bus lurched to a stop and the boys stopped fighting. Abel had got a busted lip and the others were hurt alot aswell. The first boy got up and walked over to Abel "I am sorry bout what I did. I won't do it again."
"Hey, no problem. Now, what is it you do? Brotha hug or something?" Abel asked the boy
"Yeah. It is" The boy replied and they did a brotha hug. They all limped on, Looking around at the others. Abel broke off from the other kids and looked for the girl again. He found her and half-ran half-limped over to her. "I swear I have seen you before. The name's Abel. I think I have seen you at the orthanage." Abel asked her and put his hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Once they had got into the main school building which was where the class dorms were in, Katie realised the teacher had put most of the children who had moved in from the orphanage in the same dorm. "That room is boys and that room is for girls!" The teacher told the few of them sternly as they stood in a universal common room linking to both rooms. Katie's heart sank as she realised that both the boys who had helped her on the bus were in the same dorm as here, and there were no other girls. Ben and a few others were also in the same dorm as the same. Katie went her room to find several rather spacious, comfortable single beds. her bags of clothes and accessories and belongings were already there. The teacher closed the dormitory common room door mention it was saturday and school started on monday.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Senka moved to sit by the window. He felt tired...he needed to relax a little.
A hawk drifted lazily across the sky.
He saw the girl from the bus sit by the fireplace and start reading.
He watched for a minute, then walked over.
"Uh. Hi..Do you..remember me? From the bus? Can I ask your name?" He said nervously. Nervously? He was NEVER nervous! He struggled to try and regather his confidence.

Last edited by ZigZagas on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Katie put her few possesions in the bedside chest of drawers and her clothes in the wardrobe at the end of the room. She picked up a book she had been reading, fantasy. It was a David Eddings book called the Diamond Throne. SHe went into the common room and sat down in a comfy armchair by the fireplace which was lit. She started to read, humming under her breath, waiting for the other boys to come in. She looked up at Senka and noticed the Hawk outside as well, she made a mental note to remember it. "Yeah... Sorry for, um, sitting on you... Those thugs had me a bit scared... Sorry." She said, nervously
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Abel walked into the room and saw Jerry on the floor. He styffled a laugh and found a nice little space in one of the corners. It was very dark and secluded from the rest. He found his things on another bed and he grabbed them. He took them to his little spot and set up his patch of heaven. As he was looking through his bag, he found his book. It was Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver. He grunted in satisfaction and walked off into the common room. It was a fairly cozy place with a lit fireplace. Abel found a lounge and sat on it. He then started reading and watching what others were doing...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Senka shook his head.
"It's fine. I'm Senka...I think you were at the orphanage?" He asked.
He saw Ben looking at him from across the room.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:28 pm

"Yeah, I was. Have you noticed the notice on the board. It says we won't be returning to the orphanage if we came from their, we stay here over the holidays instead! By the way. Thanks for standing up for me, its a pity he is in the same dorm as us."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:30 pm

"Hmm? Yeah, Jerry's a perve. Apparently he's done it to loads ofo ther girls, except they probably enjoyed it." He said, staring balefully at the group of the Cools, laughing uproariously.
"Uh..What's your name?" He asked.

Last edited by ZigZagas on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Abel was listening quietly on the lounge then suddenly he spoke up "I thought I knew you two. Name's Abel, what's yours?" He swung his legs around and got up, slowly walking around the room, caressing the book case as he moved. He looked at the two kids waiting for response...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Ryan walked in his room and found a student just sat there on their bed. "oh, hi." The boy looked up "Hi". Ryan placed his stuff on an empty bed, the room was very peacful and quiet compared the the bus ride. The noise in his ehad began to slowy dissappear but still present. The boy across the room said "So, what's your name? Mines Garry", Ryan looked around at him "err Ryan" and then looked as if he were to say something else but then turned around due to nerves.
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Katie looked at Senka "I don't know why he does it... Beats me. My name is Katie." Katie looked at Abel, "Hello Abel, thanks for helping me on the bus, i don't want to sit on his knee, especially after what I saw him doing to other girls..." Katie broke off and shuddered.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Senka smiled. He looked over at Ben. He was sitting on his own in the far corner of the room.
Senka felt a bit sorry for him. He had no friends, it seemed...
He turned to Able.
"I'm Senka. So I wonder what this school is going to be like...what lessons, what teachers..."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Abel Smiled and replied "Nice to meet you. Oh and Katie, Any time you need help with him, give I an I a call. I hope school is going to be allright, also, what do we do on weekends? Stay in and study?" Abel continued walking, silently through the lounge. He twitched and looked down the hallway. He then turned and paced the floor.
Why couldnt he remember anything?
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Senka ran a hand through his hair. He felt incredibly tired.
"I'm going to go...have a rest. I'm just really tired..." He smiled ta katie. "See you..uh..whenever." He said, heading off to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Katie looked out of the window, there was that hawk again, closer though, she absorbed every detail. Katie put down her book she told Abel "We do homework, detentions and extra lessons it appears, anyway looking at the time," She pointed at the clock showing 9 o'clock in the evening, " I think I will head off to bed as well." She turned and went back into her dorm which was all to herself. She changed into her nightdress, carefully hanging up her clean, smart uniform and slipped under the covers of her bed and fell asleep, forgetting about the alarm clock.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Abel sniffed and took his book. "Well... I suppose I should catch some shut eye aswell." He cracked his neck and walked into the dorm. Some of the cools were doing arm wrestling on the table in the middle. Abel tisked and walked to his bed. He looked into his bag and found his sleep ware. Silk. He smiled and undressed then replaced his uniform with his sleep ware. He slipped beneath the cool covers and layed on his side, humming himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 am

OOC: The School lesson Timetable is up on the first page, just so you can include those in posts. All lessons are with your class (those in your dormitory) apart from Double games which is according to gender and you do that with the whole year
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Senka opened his eyes blearily. He looked over at his clock.
7:15...about 15 minutes eariler then he needed to get up. He leant over and turned off the alarm.
He got out off bed and stretched. The sun shined through the curtains, casting a dim but wamr light over the room. The only ohter person up at thist time was Ben, who was already dressed and ready, sitting on his bed.
"Hi, Senka." He said.
Senka smiled. "Hallo, Ben."
Covering himself with his blanket (He didn't trust the perves among the cool group.) He got dressed.
"So...Sunday. What's sunday like?" He asked Ben.
"Well for me...." Ben said gloomily, "And other "nerds" it's a day of alot more bullying then usual."
Senka frowned. "Why don't you stand up to them?" He asked.
"I do. But it just doesn't work." He said.
Senka sat there frowning. He saw some others waking up.
"Well..."He said, a small smile forming on his face, "Perhaps the tables have turned, now that I am here."
"Come on..let's head down to the common room." He said, draggin Ben by the arm to the common room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DemiGods RPG
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: