Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DemiGods RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

DemiGods RPG - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Abel was walking around the outer school grounds admiring the suprising quietness. everyone was in the hall eating or in the playground. As he walked past a corner, he saw the boys who fought against him. They seemed to hate him alot now. Abel cursed and faded from sight. He then smiled and walked boldly towards them.
When he got close, he kneed one of them in the groin. The boy moaned in pain and fell to the floor, clutching himself. "Uh... Dude, you allright?" One of them asked just before he got hit around the back of the head. "What the hell?!" The boy shouted in suprise and then they heared a quiet chuckle...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Ryans headache began to creep back, he didn't know why it kept on reoccuring "Ugh not again, when will it just go already..." he thought to himself. Some kids were starting to mess around and pushing each other whilst runnign around empty tables. One kid came close to Ryans lonely table butt hen ran away.

Ryans headache grew and the kids messign around were making a fair bit of noise. "for christ sake, can they just shut up! They're makign it worse!" Ryan strained thinking to himself. It was prone to happen that one of them eventually would coincidently fall or clash into something right near Ryan, and that's exactly what happened.

A clash into Ryans side came from one of the kids, Ryan got pushed to the side and half fel, holding himself up by his left arm his head suddenly got a shoock up and was thumping in headache pains. "Ahh, god.. Erm, sorry are you all right mate." the kid said, "You ideot Andy!! You pushed me straight into him!!!" the kid shouting back at the other, Ryan sharply faced towards the kid shouting. An instant 'bang' noise was heard in the entire rooma nd everything whent silent. No noise at all yet some mouths were moving, almost as if they were tlaking but with no noise. Ryan got up and walk slowly back to his room. The room eventually regained sund and veryone slightly confused as to what had happened.
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Amy moved quietly through the crowd and grabbed her timetable,before heading into the dining hall to get breakfast.After looking around for a seat,remembering not to sit at the Rugby team's table,or any near that,she sat at one in the far end of the room,which was empty,so she could have her meal in peace.
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Senka sat at a table with Ben, and some of the other outsiders, those bullied by people.
He looked at the timetable. History first. He quite liked that. He was pretty good at it, or at least in the very basic education they got at the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:47 am

Katie had only got cereal for her breakfast and went and sat down next to Amy in the hall. "Um, hello..." She said, "We didn't exactly get to know each other yesterday did we?"

BUMP

Is this one dead?
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:55 am

OOC: I think something needs to happen in the way of storyline, like cults or something. I'm willing to post, but I don't really have much to post.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 pm

OOC: I cba to post on this one. When the cults come, make them Shoot Abel outright.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:57 pm

ooc: allright! Lets get this thing on the role...

ic: Outside the school dozens of black vans, armoured and bearing a strange red symbol, a cloud and a hand, pulled up at the front and only entrance to the school. Out of the vans came dozens of black soldiers, looking like lableless SWAT. One person in the organised movement of troops was a woman, robed in black. She was flanked by robed and hooded humans who with raised hands, guided a large portion of the troops into teh main building, at each room and intersection the troops would split to cover everywhere in the school. The last place to be taken over was the dining hall, which was done with a dynamic entry. Teh troops began to pour into the hall while sergeants shouted order and told the troops to line teh children and adults into orderly lines and columns. Other troops headed up to all the dormitories and otehr parts of the school to bring everyone into hall. Not once did they fire their M4 carbines, apart from at the teachers who interfered, because they were not a loud to, they did however have batons and stunguns, to stop any strugling children.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:54 am

Amy had been about to say hello to the girl when the soldiers poured in.She hid under the table,only to be dragged out into a line with the other students by one who had found her.
"What are you doing?"She asked"Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 am

Senka was shoved into the line. He heard a girl asking some questions of the soldiers, which he thought a bad idea.
He was, though, less helpless then the other children. He had some certain powers, which might just render certain guns useless.
He wondered what the soldiers would think when their bullets stopped in midair.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 am

The robed woman stood with the hooded humans. "Find them, and bring them out, then the rest can go. If they struggle, stun them, we can't risk any damage, they are too valuble an asset." She told the humans. They came forward and moved slowly down the lines, hands facing the children. They stopped at Senka, Abel, Amy, Ryan and Katie. Each time they stopped soldiers came forwards to herd them away from the rest of the children. Katie was herded into the group of soldiers and taken out of the building, and put in a not uncomfortable back of a van. The soldiers, left her there, with guards, the strange thing was, many of the guards bowed to her before they took up positions. katie could only assume they would all be put together, wherever they were going...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:34 am

Senka was thrown into the van with Katie. His shoulder banged against the wall.
"Ow.." He said, rubbing it. He looked over at Katie. "Are you all right? I wonder what they want with us.." He said distractedly.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 pm

"Who knows but them? But did you notice, those of us with strange abilities were picked, with two others, I wonder if we all have an ability, or something connecting us. They certainly seem very polite though, quite respectful as well. Those bows are beginning to unnerve me." Katie replied. "This van is comfortable as well, peculiar."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Senka thought. "Perhaps in their minds, we are important, but not necessarily victims." He wasn't sure totally what was going on.
"I think all of us do have abilities. I don't about the other two, but why else?"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 pm

"Where do they come from though? How did they know we had these abilities? What were those humans doing, picking us out of the other children, how did they know if we were different or not? I think I might stay, not that I could get away, just to see where we are going and what they want..." Katie looked around, a small flicker of fear crossed her face. SHe moved closer to Senka, then a bit more until she was sitting next to him. Turning to face him she whispered, "I'm scared..."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 am

Senka shook his head. "Don't be." He said quietly. "If they wanted to kill us, they would've done. Besides, you say them, they were practically reverential. We'll be fine." He wasn't entirely sure of this, but let no trace of this show.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:56 pm

"I don't know... What did she mean by 'asset'? And where are the others? Where are we going, I am so afraid... I wish... I wish I had a mother right now... Or good friend... I, I need..." Katie fell silent.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 am

Amy was sat next to Katie.
"Don't be afraid."She said calmly."If what happens happens,then we can do nothing about it."She shivered slightly."You are afraid,I understand that.I may be unable to do anything about that,but surely knowing that there are more than just you afraid in this van may help,hopefully."She turned to Senka."And what do you mean by...powers?"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Senka looked at Amy. He had to asume she had one too.
"We have powers. Me and Katie both know that, Abel too. I for example have telekinesis." He paused. "I don't know your power, but you must have one, or else why pick you? Or nay of us?"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:45 am

"There more like abilities, something really strange, a bit like sorcery but not at the same time. Abel, Senka and I are all Orphans, I don't if that has anything to do with it, but, it definately seems like a recurring theme." Katie fell silent. "They looked russian a fair few of those soldiers did. I wonder if thats where we have to go? If it is, we might as well get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:06 am

"Well...."Amy said."I'm an orphan too."She looked around."Those people...they seem..."She sighed."I don't think there's any chance of us getting away without them noticing.I'd say to just wait,and hope for the best."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:26 am

Senka nodded. "Hopefully the journey isn't too long either. I'll probably fall asleep." He was worried, mainly because how did they know they had powers?
His mind turned to Amy's potential power.
"So you don't know what power you have? You've never done anything unusual?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:38 am

"Have you ever been able to tell how other people feel? What is that called when you know that Senka? Empathy? Just try and do something like that." Katie said, settling down on a rug at the back of the van, leaning on some cushions. Thats what was in the van, comfortable rugs and cushions, no air conditioning unit and a small lamp on the back wall opposite the doors.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:02 am

"I don't know..."Amy said."I've never noticed myself using any power before,although...."She thought for a second."At the Orphanage,I was always good at telling if someone was angry,sad,or whatever.Could...that be it?"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:03 am

Senka nodded. "That sounds like Empathy. Empathy as a power....interesting. I wonder if you can influence peoples emotions as well as feel them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DemiGods RPG
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: