Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DemiGods RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Katie turned away, making a noise of disgust. She shook her head and turned back into a cat before padding off to lie on the rug on the otherside of the room where she couldn't see Mannimarco.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Mannimarco heard a grunt of disgust and turned. "What was her problem, the Shapeshifter? If she wills me to wear clothes, I will. Or was it how I shed my skin?" Mannimarco was confused and was allready not liking human company. Too finiky. He prefered it when he was living in the cave with bats...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Katie didn't turn her head but mewed forcefully in a "Do that that!" Kind of way in reply to Mannimarco's question, repulsed by his blatant ignorance of the fact he was in the nude, and of him in general at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:40 am

Mannimarco was hating this. "I should never have left the cave." He muttured to himself not taking the effort of trying to sound like he was enjoying the time he is spending there. "Why would you care if I am naked, cat? You are naked at the moment are you not?" He got up and span around. Whn he stopped he was in his bat form again with his wings wrapped around him. "You, the boy, you seem nicest at the moment, is there a vacant room? Prefereably dark and quiet." He asked slightly kinder to Senka than he would even bother to Katie.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 am

Senka was still slightly disgusted by the boy's nakedness, but he was good at disguising such feelings.
"Wel..I think so...along that corridor..." He pointed.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:47 am

OOc: He has wrapped his wings around his body so ye cannot see anything.

"Thank you, now if you will excuse me, I will be resting. Good day." He said and walked off down the corridor. He opened the door and the room was very dark. And very quiet. Mannimarco sighed and walked in. When he closed the door, he looked around for something to hang on to. He found it, a metal bar along the roof. Mannimarco checked it, nice and secure and there was plenty of room for his body.

When he made sure everything was sound, he jumped up and grabbed the bar, then he lifted his legs up so that he could hang upside down on it. When he was finished, he was hanging off the roof like a true bat. He then re-wrapped himself with his wings then just relaxed.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 am

*Timeskip*...

5 Hours later (3 hours after breakfast)...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 am

Senka was playing on a game on the computer called Guild Wars. It was designed to be a MMO, but it had been edited to be single-player, presumably by their mysterious captors.
He closed it.
"Ugh..I'm bored." He said, to nobody in paticular.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 am

Katie, having been back in Human form since breakfast sat back when Senka closed the game. "Your good at that game you know... But yes... I agree with you. It's just, I want to know why we are here... What they wa..." Katie was cut short when the Apartment door opened and the robed woman they had seen at the school. Katie stood up quickly, wary of what might happen.

"Calm yourself child. I will not harm you." She said in a soothing voice. "You have these, so called powers, do you know why? Mannimarco, the poor, misguided thing does. Because you are the children of Gods, a god in particular, The God, the first god that was here in teh beginning, but as people developed new, weaker gods came and cast him out, and banished him to an ethereal realm. You are his children, his link to the world, the gods were flawed though and you became the keys to the portal, which we have here in this citadel. You will open it, after the Locaters have opened up more of your powers, and through it you will find your father. From there you can break his bonds and guide him through the portal to here. There used to be many portals to the Palace of the Gods, where the throne of the King of the Gods is, high up, atop a thousand steps which rise up from the floor of the Throne room.
there the "Dark God", as ancient myths name him, will take his place and shape the world for the better, but the only entrance left is in america, in the hands of our enemies, The Brotherhood who wish to become gods, the entrance is in the crypts of the biggest museum in Washington D.C. Now come, you must open the Portal!"

She lead them down to a large open space, near gates surprisingly where a stone doorway stood, like at Stonehenge, except with strange runes chiseled into it. A locater came over to Katie and put his hand on her forehead. Katie suddenly felt something deep inside her awaken and she became infused with a strange light, a Dark Green colour. She thought a bit and it stopped. The Locater moved away. Katie looked at the runes and she noticed one that stood out, to her, which she hadn't noticed before. She went over and curiously put her palm on it, making the portal light up, a green tinge appearing in the centre of the doorway...

OOC: Time to get moving people!
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:49 am

Senka convulsed as the locator put his hand on his forehead. His body felt totally different; he had no mouth, but a beak; his neck could twist so much further; his vision sharpened, his fingers felt like feathertips.
It lasted a second; then the locator moved away.
He gasped. What the hell had that been?
He over at katie with her hand on the glowing, inscribed stone.
He glanced around, and chose one at random. He placed his hand on it.
He saw a gold shade appear in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:33 pm

The Locator went up to Mannimarco and pressed his hand on his head. Mannimarco felt a surge, he felt darkness wrap him in cold, loving embrace he then saw graves with silent people on them. When the Locator let go, Mannimarco sighed in ectasy. "I cannot wait for this." He said, sounding rather dark and morbid. He went over to the rune and pressed his hand on it. A black light appeared. Mannimarco was truely enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Amy shivered as the Locator pressed his palm on her head.Then she felt it.
A rush of emotions.
Anger,Fear,Hate,Love,Happyness...
They weren't hers,though.She could tell that much.
She was drawn to a rune.It looked almost like an eye,but with a heart for a pupil...it didn't matter.As she pressed her hand against it,a calm,light blue light emanated from it.
It was only then that she worried if it had been the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:56 pm

The doorway shimmered and then congealed. Katie looked at it and as if guided by a strange compulsion removed her hand from the run, doing nothing, and stepped through it...

After crossing the portal Katie saw more runes, she ignored these and followeda strange path through the shadowy, twighlight world. Eventually she came to a place where a man stood, the figure of a man, made of solid shadow. He turned, his hand raised, raw power emating from him, "Who dareth to disturb my slumber?" He called in a frightening voice, he stopped when he saw Katie and his terrible visage softened, crooning he said, "My daughter, my only child, you have come to free me. When you go to the Palace of the Gods, you shall be a god, as all demigods will be when they go there, and together we can shape this world..." He broke off and looked at the other three. "Who are these?! Children of the upstart gods that cast me out!" He roared. Turning to Senka he raised his hand once more, "I shall destroy thee!" Katie stepped infront of Senka, "No, I won't let you!" She cried out, face set. The Dark Gods face was terrifying to behold, "I can see what you know! YOU TRAITOR! You betrayed me for this wretch! You..." He spat on the floor, "You... Slept with him! At least you had the courtesy not to have flop, that would have been the ultimate injustice!.. I will have to teach you a lesson then!"
"Flee, all of you! Flee to the portal!" Katie cried out.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Senka felt the fear, but he pushed it down. He also ignored the meaning of the Dark God's words, and just ran. He knew that the god was far, far stronger then him.
As he ran, he felt his senses flicker again; then take, and suddenly he knew he was flying, he..
He was a hawk.
He had transformed. The sheer joy of this was brilliant, but he forced that down too, and flew to the portal back to the world he knew.

Last edited by ZigZagas on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Mannimarco stepped back and stared in awe. He then shook his head free of his thoughts. "Good luck, you will need it." He told Katie before turning cheetah and bolted out. He was running at 30mph but the God raised a block of stone in front of him. Mannimarco could not stop in time and ran straight into it, shattering the rock and knocking himself out cold.

He dreamt. He was in a dark graveyard. The sky was stormy and filled with clouds and a fierce rain poured down. He then noticed he was in a coffin perched up against a tree. When he looked out towards a crypt, he noticed a deathly fog. And a hooded man. Mannimarco got out the coffin and walked over to investigate. He saw the man holding his hand out notioning him further. Mannimarco walked steadily towards the stranger just as lightning lit up the surroundings. Just as he reached the man, dark tendrils wrapped around his legs. Mannimarco was shocked and fairly frightened and just as he was about to shout, the tendrils pulled him under the ground.

He was floating in an abyss with chains on his wrists. He looked out and saw 6 large, demonic eyes stare out at him, then a growl. Mannimarco gulped and the eyes lept towards him. A huge black, 3 headed dog was in front of him, snarling and snapping at the air. It was Cerberus. A light lit up to the right of the boy. In it was a throne of bone and on it sat the stranger. "I hope you know who I am, dear child." He said in a cold, creepy voice. "You are MY child, son of Hades. You now know the only "true god" as he calls himself. Do not believe it child, he is just a jealous bastard of a deity." Hades said before dissapearing.

He reapeared next to Cerberus, stroking one of his heads. "He is powerful no doubt. But you and the other Demigods must stop the fool. He would spell ruin to everything we Gods created. Oh, you may want to wake up." He flew towards Mannimarco and put his arm around the boy's shouldiers. "Wake up." He said once more. Then Mannimarco was blinded by a flash of white light...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Katie looked at her father and turning turned into a Hawk, and with powerful beats of her wings thrust herself into the air and towards the Portal. Dodging bolts of raw energy all the way. Her father tried to bring her back using telekinesis, but holding onto something that is rapidly changing shape is difficult, and the last thing she heard in that realm was her father screaming curses and going after Mannimarco. Katie resumed human form on the grass by Senka and the Portal. "Quickly, it only requires us two to seal the portal, albeit slowly, we must seal him in, with or without Mannimarco and Amy in there!" She cried and placed both hands on her rune, slowly drawing out the Colours in the portal.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Senka turned back into human form, and did the same as Katie, drawing the gold out of the portal.
His mind filled with memories, of a great sun shining down on a yellowing stone city, priests robd in white with gold staffs. Egypt. He was Son of Horus. No wonder he could turn into a hawk.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:03 am

Amy had been hesitant to go in.She had been about to step in,when Katie and Senka rushed out.
She did not need to ask what had happened.The frantic actions of Senka and Katie told her that it was bad.
She followed Katies example,and placed her hand back on her rune.A name flashed in her mind.
Aphrodite?
A Greek goddess...
Was that her mother...?
She was shattered from her wonderings by a crashing sound from inside the rift,of bone meeting stone,and quickly returned concentration to the rune.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:47 am

The last of the colour drained out of the portal, and just as it flickered and died Mannimarco suddenly appeared in the middle, as if he had been forcibly thrown through teh portal as it closed. There was a distant scream as it closed as well, severing teh link between the two realms, the scream of the Dark God, not of anger, or frustration, or even rage at being unable to get out, but a scream of loss...

Katie collapsed against the side of the dead portal. She turned to Senka, "Did you hear him scream. Did you hear what he was screaming?" She asked, breathless, a lot of energy having gone into closing the portal. "Lucky it didn't accept Mannimarco staying on the otherside, must be a safety precaution..."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 am

Senka leaned against his rune, breathing deeply. "I heard him scream. He sounded angry, to say the least." He shook his head. "He is so much stronger then us..."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am

"No, he was screaming at you, and you specifically, cursing your 'Wretched Hide' for stealing me from him. He wishes he could die, he is so upset with you... Anyway." Katie looked around, "Where have they gone? Looks like we could just walk out now if necessary, except that we need to get over that wall. It looks climable from this side, don't know if Amy and Mannimarco can though. Going to go over to check the other side." Katie pushed herself up and went over to the wall, turning into a bird and flying over before resuming human form and calling the rest over.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 am

mannimarco tried to get up but his legs were too severly burnt. Half his body was blackened from the fireball hit. He groaned in agony and crawled over to the stairs. He was still shaking from the lightning bolt that hit him. He was still frothing from the mouth and his robes were scorched and burnt. He looked up at Katie and weakly said "I hate your father." He tried once more to get up but just fell to his knees.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:31 am

Senka paused. "What do you mena...stealing you from him?" He asked, not entirely sure he wanted to know the answer. He turned into the hawk, swooping up and over the wall in glee at his newfound ability of flight.

Last edited by ZigZagas on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Amy was slumped down next to her rune.
The anger of a god was not a nice thing to feel.Coupled with the energy of closing the portal...
"Whats..."She said,slowly,with deep breaths between each word."On...the other...side...?"
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm

"I don't know, but I am eager to fi- find out. Aw bugger, he... Got me good. I... Ge-" Mannimarco slipped out of concousness on the stairs. His body laid there with not much life remaining. Te thunder bolt got him good and he needed help. Less he wanted to join Hades in death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

DemiGods RPG
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: