Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DemiGods RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:55 am

Intro

The Gods looked into the pool of still water. The pool showed a school, distantly. “Are they there yet?” One of the gods asked, “Have they arrived?”
“Yes another said, they are getting off the bus, we have to hope they learn their powers before the others find them. We need to get them back here as soon as they are ready. They are the key to the otherworld and if the gate is opened there is no telling what will happen.” The lead god said
“They have no memory of us, just those false memories of a cloudy past and the orphanage. As soon as they learn their powers those false memories will fade slightly and they will remember who they are.” A goddess informed the rest. “They only vaguely know each other.”
There was a muffled bang followed by more, approaching the chamber. All the gods turned to the door. “They have come…” muttered an old god before the door burst in. Flooding through came humans, armed with rifles and wearing body armour. The gods resisted but in vain, they were cut down, never to rise again. A woman strode in to the room after the shooting was over. The leader of the gods was lying on the floor, his life force slowly flowing away. The woman strode over and knelt down, “Where are they? Where are the children of the gods, the keys to the otherworld? Where are the Demigods?” She demanded, her voice harsh and guttural.
“Where you can’t reach them…” The god gasped. She stood up her face a mask of annoyance. She turned and left motioning to the armed men. They nodded, raised their rifles and shot the god, killing the last god…

Last edited by unit111 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:56 am

Post-Intro Summary

Gods are dead, have children, Demigods. They are the “keys” to another realm called the “Otherworld”. A strange organisation want to open the realm to find something. Children hidden with no memories in an orphanage and are on a bus to go to school for the first day to help them blend in. RPG starts here

Rules

-Forum rules apply
-Romance allowed (flop as well, but only mentioned, and if both players agree)
-No swearing not even as *s. Just put in the text “He/she swore.”
-No OPish abilities or skills
-No killing or harming other children and adults (unless in a fight but no killing or serious injuries [broken bones allowed (no serious bones broken allowed)])
-Typing about lessons can be skipped (most things will probably happen in breaks and at the orphanage)
-RL school rules apply in the school
-Chars. Can be punished with detentions etc.
-If a character is expelled, they count as dead and a new one must be made (LATER ON THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE CASE)
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:57 am

School

Three main buildings in the centre of the fenced grounds, each building is three floors high and the outer two are connected to the middle one by a bridge. There is a sports hall, theatre and car pack at the back, an Astro-Turf Pitch (ATP) and a rugby pitch and lots of grass, at the front and sides. The left building (Science and Tech Building) is Design and Sciences the centre building (main building) is maths, English and languages and the right building (Humanities building) is everything else.
Uniform
Girls: black shoes, black tights, grey skirt, white blouse, black jumper, black blazer
Boys: black shoes, grey socks, grey trousers, white shirt, black jumper, black blazer, maroon and black tie
Student Heirachy
In the school children form into strict unofficial ranks, each "rank" stay in groups of their own "rank" or similar "ranks". It is generally the "cool" peopel at the top and the "tell-tales" at the bottom of the heap. Characters will have to get to know these groups well as crossing boundaries or interfering with the wrong group can have, consequences, usually a physical beating or some verbal abuse.

Dormitory
This is where characters sleep and do homework. Once a character starts to discover their power here is where they can use it more openly. Characters from other different Dormitories can meet in teh School hall (main building)

The Cult of the Dark God
The most unimaginative name hides a sinister and ruthless group. This widespread and rich group killed the gods in their search of the "Demigods" (your characters for those who hadn't guessed already). They have their own private armies, hidden bases and a secret fortress somewhere in Russia. The Cult isn't known by many authorities officially but has agents in many governments around the world, especially the russian one. Just because they hunt down the demigods doesn't mean they want to be nasty to them, quite the converse, they believe in a Dark God who is trapped in the "Otherworld" because the gods sealed him their. They also believe that the Demigods are his children and the gods stole them to stop The Cult bringing the Dark God back so if the Demigods were caught by The Cult they would be very well treated.

The Brotherhood of Dei
This organisation isn't as widespread as The Cult but is just as powerful. they want the Demigods so they can open the gateway to the "Otherworld" so that they can gain strange powers and stranger minions to aid them in their plan for World Domination (not very imaginative in their ultimate goal).

Last edited by unit111 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Demigods
Are basically the children of the Gods (as the name implys) but with not as much power (for now) except no one is definately sure if they are all children of the Dark God or the other Gods. Demigods, as children only have one smallish power like the ability to pick out thoughts and memories of peoples minds. When they get older they start to get more powerful ones, when they are adults but for now they will have to make do. The ability itself isn't violent and can't hurt people but if used correctly it can far surpass its immediate pros, an ability that is strong early on most likely doesn't get much more powerful as the Demigod begins to get more complex with it. Picking thoughts out of someones mind isn't a good fighting ability, at first but when you know exactely what they are about to do several seconds before they start to do it you gain a great advantage over them, like if they are going to shoot you you can dive out of the way just before they pull the trigger. Demigods can't be found until they start to use their ability frequently in a short area radius (a few miles) so The Cult or The Brotherhood will wait until a Demigod uses their ability frequently. When using an ability, the Demigod makes a silent sound going from quiet to very loud, only another Demigod or a Locator can hear these sounds, in their minds. Another Demigod can pinpoint the almost exact location of where this mental sound came from whereas a Locator has to rely on frequent bursts of these sounds to locate the exact area as they don't have a Demigods power.

Demigod Power rules
-Cannot be Opish
-Should not be a solely kill power
-Must be something that can't kill or wound easily unless you have the knowledge to use it in such a way
-Romantic abilities are CABBAGE so don't bother with them
-Try to be slightly imaginative, I do know it is hard when thinking about something like this so don't worry, look in a book (or copy of a friend if necessary)

That Age...
This had to be noted, sorry. (If the admins want it removed I will remove it). Demigods as half human react much like human children would and thus when they reach 12-13 years old they start to get certain urges... You know of what I talk about people! At school and outside school boys will be going out with girls and girls will be talking about boys. From Year 8 (7th Grade for American people[I think I am correct anyway]) and above. Since the Demigods are 12 or 13 and are beginning Year 8, things could get interesting... I am going to leave off again!
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Year 8 Timetable
Each Lesson lasts One hour. Breakfast is at 8:00, Lunch is 12:00-13:00 and Dinner is at 20:00. Lessons start at 9:00
Monday-History,English,Geography. Lunch. Maths,Double Games
Tuesday-Biology,French,ICT. Lunch. Chemistry,Maths,History
Wednesday-Spanish,Design-Tech,Swimming. Lunch. Physics,English,Geography
Thursday-Spanish,French,Chemistry. Lunch. Biology,Maths,Personal Development Studies (PDS)
Friday-Physics,Maths,Games. Lunch. English,Double Music
Saturday-Detentions. Lunch.

PoPs and the storyline
PoPs are basically the moderators of this RPG. They are also the ones allowed to make major changes in the storyline and introduce new major plots.
Current PoPs
-Me

Character List
Name/player/ability

Katie/unit111/shapeshifter
Senka/zigzagas/telekinesis
Abel/Bandon/forcefields
Ryan/Aaron/Sound

Demigod Bio-format
Name:
Age(12/13):
Ability:
Personality(not necessary):

Note: Short history is not included due to all Demigods having a clouded memory (of false memories that can't be cleared to reveal their real ones) of their past. It can be added if you are willing to add in gaps or just to interest but your Demigod will not remember this.

I think that is everything
RESERVED

Last edited by unit111 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:10 pm

RESERVED
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:44 pm

OOC: Have I missed out anything???

Name: Katie
Age(12/13): 12
Appearance: Tall(ish[for her age]), light brown hair that goes down to just below her shoulder blades, large brown eyes, slightly flat face, smooth cheeks, flat forehead, white skin, long slender fingers and hands, long legs, rounded arms and legs, unbitten nails, breasts beginning to develop.
Ability: Shape change (this has its limits due to the fact that certain forms won't blend in, she can only shape change into what she has seen a couple of times.) Note: The shape she changes into has to be a living creature, after a while she will think more like the form she is in than as a human (micro-organisms don't count)
Personality(not necessary): friendly, nice, can be irritated, slightly like a dreamer, keeps to herself at times, sometimes shy, hates discos and dancing, doesn't like stenchs of sweat and other stale things, clean

YOU CAN NOW POST YOUR BIO! DO NOT START THE RPG UNTIL I SAY!

Last edited by unit111 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:47 pm

OOC: Aint Shape Changing a bit OP? Cos whenever I suggest it, it is! Sorry, just need to ask that. Also, should I be a girl or a boy?
EDIT: if I am going to be a boy, I will style it on my own appearance.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:53 pm

OOC: please don't ask me on my opinion (Extra OOC: Zig, heiwa, someone, we should make a general Offtopic thread in the Other RPs section for this sort of thing!) Also, I have just set the limits I didn't impose before.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Name: Abel
Age(12/13): 13
Appearance: medium to tall height, blue eyes, Straightened dark blonde hair (slightly long), gaunt, growing a mustache, thin, muscular arms, long nails, tough legs, large canines, never tanned, can see the veins VERY easily in his hands and arms
Ability: invisibility
Personality(not necessary): kind, mostly quiet, takes a while to anger but very dangerous when angered, loves parties and discos, likes cleanliness, very respectful, polite, likes to be left alone at times.

EDIT: If you insult how he looks or behaves, I will be VERY offended. He is styled to be me.

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:27 pm

OC: haha lol so she could change into a brick if wanted? Very Happy

Name: Ryan
Appearance: Dark brown hair (layered and gently scruffed slightly), small height, green eyes.
Ability: Sound - As in, can control sound frequencies (soft, loud or to very high pitch for starters)
Personality: Quiet to new people, loudish with his freinds or people he knows well,
quite imaginative thoughts, likes art and growing and artistic skill, dispises sports, gets answers mediumely easy without working them out (just pop in mind)

this might be my chars music, it could suit the actual theme msuic for the rp as well.

Last edited by Aaron on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Just one more person before we start! (ooc: remember, we start when I say we start not before! If I am not here when the third person posts their Bio please wait till I get here!)
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

OOC: fair enough, i'll just remember to start when your not there Wink jk
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:39 am

Okies...

Is telekinises too powerful to start out with? I mean shape shifting is fairly powerful, (In my opinion maybe a bit too much so, but it's your RP) but my char's telekineses wouldn't be very powerful, small things only.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:40 am

OOC: I don't see why not Zig (I limited the shapeshifting for my char as well)
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 am

Excellent....

Name: Senka
Age(12/13): 13
Appearance: Slightly taller then average, short but smooth silver hair. White skin, pronounced features, brown eyes.
Ability: Telekinesis
Personality: Seclusive, but friendly to those who have gained his trust. Very intelligent, but isn't the type to work as hard as he could at his work. Hates the "Cool" clique, and people similar (the feeling is mutual). He is an outsider type of person, but tends to gather other "outsiders" around him.

How's this? You'll get more of a feeling for his personality in the RP.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 pm

YOU MAY NOW START POSTING!

Katie sat on a seat at the back of the school bus. She wore her new school uniform which she found slightly uncomfortable and the skirt was a bit too flappy in the wind. Her flat, open top shoes that seemed to be the only kind made for girls felt too flimsy and her tights made her leg itch slightly. She sat there with her back pack on her knee watching what was going on further down in the more popular seats near the front. The boys who had obviously been in Year 7 at the middle school were already interrogating the new Year 8s to see whether or not they liked them. She could see some other children from the orphanage that she knew, distantly. They were all starting Year 8; admittedly there weren’t many new people in the orphanage apart from them. Katie hated the orphanage, it was too noisy for a start and the boys had invaded her room on several occasions before she had driven them out with a bag. There weren’t that many other girls to speak to either and Katie preferred to speak to girls than brainless louts. There were a few girls on the bus but they kept together and kept eyeing the boys who were obviously the ones the others thought ruled the roost, the girls kept giggling quietly to each other as well. Katie sank lower in her seat slightly, glad that for now no one was paying attention to her, especially since it was the boys paying the attention to everyone. Boys seemed to have this habitual urge to try and peek where they shouldn’t be and sticking their hands up skirts, to Katie that was. Katie tried not to scowl as one of the popular boys slouched over to his seat and sit, only to have two girls suddenly materialise on his lap. “It is going to be one of ‘those’ schools isn’t it...” Katie muttered under her breath. Wishing she had the chance to go somewhere else and hoping she didn’t have a horrible first week, which she knew was required to allow her to get to know the school. Katie pulled her blazer around her jumper more and sank even further down into her seat. She looked out of the window to the immediate right of her seat wondering if picking the seat on the far right, at the back, had been a good idea with loutish boys on loose in the bus. The bus set off for the school as the students got on the bus.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Abel got on the bus and allready got insulted by stupid kids. He swore at them and walked off into the bus. He found a vacant seat next to a nerd. He was ugly had spazzy glasses and looked alot like the typical nerd. Abel sat forwards and put his head into his hands. He couldnt remember anything. All he could remember were 3 tequila shots and a butt kicking. The boy next to him tried to start making conversation and got irritating very quickly. "Look, just leave me alone. Allright? I don't feel too good." He told his neighbor but still he talked about physics. Irritated, Abel got off his seat and looked for somewhere more... Quiet. A popular kid stuck his leg out and Abel tripped. The bus shook with laughter. He got up and moaned under his breath. He allready hated the school. He walked to the back of the bus and sat down by the window. He took a long stare out and did not converse with anyone. He saw a boy perving on the girl next to him and Abel tutted. Damn idiots...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Senka chose a seat near the back, but not at the back, partially because he expected the "Cool" Clique would head there and also because there was a slightly depressed looking girl sitting there, who he thought he recognised from the orphanage.
He drew his knees up to his neck, and sat on the bus, observing the others.
He didn't much mind the uniform, though he thought the blazer quite useful, with it's many pockets.
He decided on three definitive groups on the bus:
The Cools, who were cosnidered the truly cool, who rarely went around without a gang or a simpering girl hanging off their arm. His lip curled in contempt. They were only 13, for god's sake! It was all about status.
Then there were the Semi-cools. They didn't hang around with the cool people, and neither did any girls simper to them. They mostly kept to their groups, but wouldn't totally blanch at the prospect of talking to a non cool person.
Then there were the Wannebes. These were the worst- those that wanted to be cool but weren't. They bullied, abused, and were loud and acted stupid to be cool. He hated them most.
He saw a Nerd, as the cool's said, get on the bus. As he walked down the seats and Wannebe shoved him. He fell down, picked up his glasses, and onctinued walking, and sat down next to Senka.
"Uh..hi." He said nervously.
"Hi." Said Senka, and nothing else. He didn't much feel like talking right now.
He wondered what his first few days would be like at the school.
Probably quite fun, espescially if somebody tried to bully him. That was always fun.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Katie was trying sink further into her seat when three boys came along to the back. "Look who wants to share our seats lads! Seems like a pretty girl!" one of the said to the others in a loud voice. The bus fell silent as just about everyhead in the bus turned to watch what was going on. The leader of the group flung himself on a seat next to Katie and turned to her, grinning. "Come on, get on my lap, I don't bite." He said to her. Katie swore at him, the boy was slightly taken a back. "Aw, come on, everyone likes me. No need to be so unfriendly, sitting on my lap isn't hard, its a respected position." The boy reached out to grab her. She slapped him hard across the face but it did little more than provoke him. "Get off me!" She swore at him again and started to struggle as he dragged off her seat.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:10 pm

The boy sitting next to Senka turned around in his seat to stare at the girl behind Senka.
"Oh no...Jerry's trying to conquer another poor girl." He said quietly to Senka.
Senka frowned, and looked through the gap in his seats.
"Hey! Stop it, you perve...If she doesn't want to sit on your greasy, bony legs then she won't." He said, hoping the bully would respond. He liked provoking people he didn't like, and he was certain he wouldn't like this guy.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Moving in with a crow of random kids, Ryan slowly walked along looking for a seat to sit down. He saw one and moved onto it. He was quite nervous as it was his first day but also aggitated by the many ideots in the bus, shouting their heads off like a bunch of animals. Some random kid came and sat next to him "Sorry, there's not much other seats left" Ryan just noded and said "Sure, no probs".

somethign ahd been in Ryans ehad all morning ever sinc ehe got near the school. It was a quiet yet high pitch noise in his head. He occasionally strained a little as if it were a head ache. "Are you allright?" The kid enxt to him said "err, yeah thanks, just a headache".
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Abel saw the boy man-handling the girl and he jumped out of his seat. He dived onto the boy, sending him onto the floor. Abel sat on his chest with his knees pinning the boy's arms. Abel punched the kid several times in the face. "Don't. Ever. Do that. AGAIN!" Abel slammed the kid's head into the floor and got up. He looked around and everyone was stareing at him. he grunted and held out his hand. "Are you OK?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Senka raised an eyebrow at the sight of the boy beating up the bully.
"Hm..mentally unstable much?" He muttered quietly, turning back in his seat.
"So..what's your name?" He asked the boy sitting next to him.
"Uh..Ben."
"Hallo, Ben, I'm Senka." He said, settlign down in his seat.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Katie was slightly shocked then she saw the other two boys approach the boy who had helped her, then she noticed other boys getting up further down the bus, then she looked at the boy groaning on the floor. She jumped up shouted a warning to the boy pushed her out and into the row infront. She pushed past the nerd, not looking where she was going and threw herself onto the seat next to him. Then she realised there were knees beneath her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DemiGods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: DemiGods RPG   DemiGods RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

DemiGods RPG
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: