Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~«Modern Magic»~

Go down 
+2
unit111
GM HiHeiwa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
unit111
Original Member
unit111

~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Yeni stopped, pulling herself up short. "What?.." She almost whispered, in a shocked voice. She fell to her knees and her head fell down, "I have failed, failed, failed... failed..." She said...
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Tom, unaware of what was happening all over Miami, running for pelt from the mansion. Then he realised he would be most likley get lost in this part of the city. Also he didn't want to loose the other casters. He hadn't even spoken to them really.
"better go back...Vemen." he spoke causually and he sped off back into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:40 am

Yarrul sat on the edge of the sewer, out of the water on the maintenance path. He had carefully carved out the hand using magic and had put all sorts of details:
-Individual fingers and joints
-etchings carefully crafted on
-rivulets
-thumb

He sat there patiently crafting because some urge from deep down, crafting away...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:40 am

Nero straightened up.
"No, not failed. This is an opportunity in disguise, sister. Together we can protect our family." He walked over to Yeni, standing over her, looking down.
"What do you say, sister?"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:06 am

Yeni slowly stood up, put away her blowpipe and offered her knife to Nero, handle first, "Lead on brother..."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:13 am

Nero smiled.
"Good choice." He took the knife.
"Now then, we must find our half-brother. His house is not far." He said, turning and walking our the alley.

He arrived at the front door of Sanar's house, not bothering even once to check if Yeni was following.
He pushed open the front door. Unlocked. He hadn't bothered to lock it when he took Sanar and his sisters.
He walked in a looked round. The room looked exactly as it had when he knocked out Sanar and his father.
He frowned. Well now he had no leads....
He caught sight of a picture on the wall. It showed a much younger Sanar, his father and his sister. All three were grinning like maniacs.
He smiled.
"Yeni.." He called, hoping she was there.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 am

Yeni came out of the shadows by the door, "You were wrong brother... They are not here, they have not been here for a while, since you took them probably. Since you think you have found something, where do you think they are?" As she said this she fingered a rather vicious looking serrated knife, almost caressing its handle.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:25 am

"I think...he might be at the beach." He laughed.
He gestured towards the photo.
"I think he will be somewhere he was close to father. And this is the only lead we have. Besides, even if they went there but left, we should be able to trace his magic." He fingered his watch. It had been installed with AMC technology. Even if Sanar had used no magic while he was there, this would pick up on him.
"We just need to comb the beaches until we find him."

Sanar walked over to his sisters. "Look, Beth...can you take Jessica to university with you? She'll be much safer without me around."
Beth looked at him sadly. "Where will you go?" She asked, taking Jessica's hand.
Sanar looked distant. "I've got...friends. Bye, Beth. Hopefully see you again. Bye Jessica." He said, and then walked away before he changed his mind.
He wondered who the caster at his house had been. Because when he found him, he would destroy him.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Yarrul sat at the deserted sewer junction, he had lain aside his project with the arm for now and had begun creating a load of small, ball shaped devices, they were essentially smooth stone balls with rivulets carved into the surface. These could hold a caster's magical energy, not much but still some. They allowed a caster to build up a store of energy and recuperate his own, the only problem was the caster had to fill them from his own energy, hense the recuperation. Yarrul had three, the rivulets pulsed with a dull, brown energy, these were incase he needed them in a larger project that needed completing quickly. All the Energy Storing Devices, Yarrul called ESDs, pulsed with magical energy once filled with it, if filled by a fire caster the energy was red, water was blue, light was white etc. One fair sized group of young casters had discovered and befriended Yarrul and traded supplies with him for the ESDs, they roamed the sewers, watching out for intrusions and sending warnings to Yarrul when they found one. The relations between Yarrul and the group was a mutually beneficial one and if he created something new that was useful, they would be the first to get it.

Last edited by unit111 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:10 am

The posse decided on the plan and thought about rescuing the other casters. Cobra and Donovan decided against it but 1102 and Banba thought it would be a good idea. A little while later and all the casters were sent back to their cells. "Right, remember the plan, 1102, injure Donovan and I will take him to the "med"" Banba told them and 1102 nodded. They all went to different cells. They were rearranged without notice! 1102 and Cobra in one, Banba and Donovan in another. Their plan was not going to work and they had to make it up as they went along...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:40 am

Yarrul had come with a strange idea as night came, it seemed to him like a good one, with the group of casters he knew well, he could achieve it. The group numbered thirty with ten earth casters including Yarrul, when he laid out his plan to them they saw the great number of benefits and agreed. A short while later, with Yarrul leading the otehr earth casters they hollowed out a tunnel that lead down into an L shaped cavern, a small one, the tunnel was thin reformed into a tunnel with steps and a complex circular gate was constructed to cover the entrance completely. The L cavern wasn't big but was big enough for five small homes/"shops" on either side of of the seven man wide path that ran along the L. There was a major gate at either end of the L leading into differant sewer sections, these major gates were wide enough for three man to pass through side by side and were very strong and had a locking mechanism that took up the entirety of the interior with a very complex system of gears. On the outer corner of the street was a minor gate leading to yet another part of the sewer and a currently abandoned caster camp, the minor gate was only wide enough fro one man to pass through at a time. In the larger home by the corner which was Yarruls workshop was a secret exit that lead to outside Miami, quite a distance away.

_ _ _ _

"Welcome to the Caster Market my friends," Yarrul said to the rest of the group, "We earth casters shall maintain this place while others police it and live in it, we hope you ten of you would help police the market to stop other casters fighting and stealing. When you go out remember not tell anyone of this place unless you know them very well and trust them well, this place is a secret, we cannot let non-casters know off this place they are currently totally oblivious to and will hopefully remain that way." The casters nodded in agreement and ten decided to police the place; five fire casters, two water casters, one nature caster and two light casters. Five of the remaining casters decided to head back into the sewer to gather more supplies and spread the word carefully, until the five nature casters and two light casters (suppling some light to the market although it is mostly lit by torches and lanterns) had the garden running which would be where vegetable produce to feed the markets semi-permanent residents. The market itself was permanent.

_ _ _ _

Yeni looked at Nero from beneath her hood, still holding the savage knife. Her face was hidden by the darkness in the corner in which she stood. She stood silent for a moment. "When do we kill the runt?" she said quietly in a voice that spoke of what she would do to Sanar when she caught him.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Nero looked at Yeni, and laughed. Then his mobile buzzed.
The only people who had the number belonged to AMC.
"Yes?" He said impatiently, bringing his phone to his ear.
"We've detected large amounts of casters and magic all over central Miami. The strange thing is, when we visited the locations, there was nothing of that kind there. We've checked, and it's not a system malfunction. It's as if they're invisible. Do you know anything about it?"
Nero narrowed his eyes. "No," He said, though he suspected he knew why they couldn't find them. "Tell me when you have more infromation." He flipped the phone shut.
He looked back at the picture.
"Some of those buildings in the background look familar. I think I know where that is." He said, thinking for a few moments.
"Follow me." He said to Yeni, strolling out the house and heading decisively towards the beach.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:52 pm

quick recap= George became worried and paranoid of it, he slowly walked away from
it. When walking, gentle splash sounds came when he stepped. "huh" He
turned around and saw something...

He saw the whole overfiling with water. "What? er..." It soon started gushing out water rapidly all around him and the surrounding area. "crap, what's going on, how's it overfilling with water?" He heard someting that came from the smashed corpse. the peice floated up out the water, dripping and gently wobbling. Water slowly followed after, somehow building in height forming around the peices. It began to form a human type figure. "Huh!" George stepped back in shock, he began to walk fast backwards whilst looking at the figure. The water figure made human screams of terror and horror, it then duved towards George knowcking to the floor.

George thought "shit... ahhh..." thw water then chucked him agaisnt a wall, then again forming a figure. George opened his eyes and sat up from the attack. He looked at the figure, then it again screamed out voices of terror, George looked puzzled and hurt "What.. What are you saying?.. sounds like..." The smashed pieces floating in the water figure, slwoly forming around the top shaping the smahsed figure face. Georges eyes opened in true shock "What the!!! Is that me!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 am

Heiwa was wandering through Miami.When he had returned to the house he had found no-one,and he could only assume the worst.Something caught his attention as he walked past a TV store.
"...and at the scene we found absolutely no evidence that the people were still inside the building,almost as if they had been breaking out.The Arnold Manson Co. assures us that the group will be found,and they are in touch with the police as we speak..."
He looked at the footage.And that's when it clicked.The sign outside the door said AMC.And from what he'd heard from the few casters he'd met while wandering,they were bad news.If everyone had been captured...
He looked closely at the footage.Yes,he knew where that was.He turned and ran.God knows what had happened to them until now,they didn't need to be there any longer...
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:32 am

George stood in shock, "what the? Is that me!?!" The figure spoke back in a ahazy echoey voice "You will fail, I am you" George looked confused "What? What do you mean?" it spoke back "I am you, I am what you are and what you feel" the figure then suddenly splashed and fell almsot liek an explosion. George was left stood, in confusiona nd shock.

He turned to his right and another figure emerged, but this time not out of water, even though it was forming out of the water, it appeared solid, and physical. The figure faced back to George and whispered some words "Vemesh" the figure then grew black vines and strook George around his body and throat.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:48 am

Cobra was burning a hole into the floor with his pacing... Their plan is of no use as they were seperated. 1102 coughed and Cobra looked out the window of their cell. "My time again it seems..." 1102 got up and stood at the door, waiting for the man to come collect him. The door opened and 1102 got put in very tough cuffs. He got marched off leaving Cobra to himself. "So... Doc, what have you got in store for me?" 1102 said spitefully to the man and he replied "I am going to show you to another experiment. To show her what can become of people. I am not going to hurt you today, I can't say what the others might have in plan for you though..."
Cobra got to work breaking the door open. It was tough work and there must have been something to stop him from using his powers. Every so often, he would be able to take a small chunk off the wall and door but nothing major. This is going take a long time... As 1102 got marched through, he looked into the cells and saw the captives, all weak and injured. He then saw a man hung up-side-down. His body was filled with huge cuts and he was missing an eye. He saw that the man was alive, if only just. He also saw that there was a box filled with poisonous scorpions. he could only dread what they were going to do to him. he got pulled and he looked away. more prisoners. Then there was his friend, Banba. More unknown prisoners and then Donovan just being put back into his cell.
The doctor laughed and turned his head to look at 1102 "You are going to love this experiment. She is more of a success than you ever were..." He taunted the huge brute...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:38 am

Nero walked along the beach, slowly, sniffing the air every so often.
Suddenly he stopped.
"He was here...definitely." He looked at his watch, and twisted one of the dials on the side. The watched vibrated for a few seconds, and buzzed, and then both hands swung to point in exactly the same direction.
He smiled.
"We're closing in, brother."

Sanar walked tiredly along the streets. It wasn't until he noticed a huge crowd and press that he realised he had inadvertandtly got too close to the AMC building. He sidetracked down an alley.
As he came out the other side, he spotted Heiwa.
"Heiwa!" He called. "Quick, over here!"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 am

Yarrul wandered through the Caster Market, stalls and stores were beginning to open and be put up. Nature casters selling food and decorations, Water casters selling drinks and aquatic animals as food and pets, Fire casters selling lanterns and advertising the sale of better lighting, light casters selling lighting and setting up other shops, dark casters selling news of the outside and a courier service and some industrious casters had turned their shop into a small printing press where they were beginning to put together a caster news leaflet. Yarrul was happy that what he and the other earth casters had made was making other casters happy and feel safe, which they were. Yarrul entered his workshop where the other Earth casters were, "We are ready?" he asked them looking at the large pile of stone body parts. "Yes Yarrul, we just need to assemble it and we should be able to get it to work." One of them said.
"Excellant!"said Yarrul, "Let us begin!"

The project worked out and the model of a small humanoid was assembled, then annimated by the ten casters. The Earth casters of the Caster Market had created a small golem, it had rivulets all over it and a heart of powerful ESDs that cold store much energy but were empty. They had also made it capable of turning one hand into a hand that could let out energy if the Golem was filled with energy. A pair of Fire casters came and filled it with fire energy making all the rivulets pulse with a fiery energy. "I think we will need to work on that part. The energy doesn't do anything but make the lighting effects look good." Another Earth caster commented but it didn't lessen their pride, they had made their first golem, even if it was small...

_ _ _ _

Yeni followed Nero to the beach, hiding the knife in the pocket of her hoody, waiting for the chance to gut Sanar, her half-brother, with it...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:48 pm

"I told you before you ignorant little pest!!! This a test and you havn't even figured out what it's about!!!!" The black vines then slung George across the floor, suddenly a flash of light appeared around him and he disappeared. The figure stood, solemly awaiting his re-appearance "hmmm, so you finally started to get into things did you..."

A flash if light suddenly appeared behind the figure, George came out striking the figure with a line of light. George then fell and kneeled on the floor, a ray of light then enshrouded the figure ceasing its movements. "Now tell me, what is this place, what am I doing here and what the hell is everything here!?!"
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Heiwa turned.
"Sanar!"He ran over,careful not to be spotted"Where's everyone else?Do you know?"He looked towards the building."I think there might be some casters trapped in there."
---------------
Amy was half-asleep.They had had to put her to sleep for the more extensive tests.She never understood why they needed to keep doing "tests".
"Amy."Said a voice.She turned to see a scientist.This scientist seemed to be there a lot.She had been tasked with keeping an eye on Amy,although Amy didn't know this.
"We're bringing another subject to see you-god knows why,it'll just make him angry.So be careful.He's dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:26 pm

1102 was waiting at a very large white door. The several guards had their guns trained on him and were ready to fire. Suddenly the door opened and a scientist beckoned him in. 1102 walked through the room, looking around. This room was like a throne room compared to what the other cells are like. "Subject 1102. Say hello to AtrerMexis or "Amy" for short." 1102 did a half-bow and stood up. "Amy, this is 1102. He is one of the... Least successful te- um I mean subjects."

1102 looked at her and then said to her "Well, nice to meet you miss Amy. I hope that they did'nt lie too much about me. It is a... Pleasure to meet you." 1102 was fairly nervous, if he offended another subject, the guards would beat him and take him to his cell. He flashed a smile and looked at Amy's scientist while waiting for a responce...
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:47 pm

OOC: Don't know what's happening really soo tell me in OOC thread if there is something wrong.
Tom saw Sanar and Heiwa and walked towards them. He thought maybe to introduce himself now...and say something casters, so they know he's one.
"um...hi. I'm Tom. I think I might be a caster, I followed a falcon towards that mansion, don't really know why but I thought I had too." He waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Sanar looked at Tom, surprised.
"You followed a falcon? That was my falcon." Sanar looked thoughtful for a moment. "I wonder where Took is?" He shook his head.
"Heiwa, I got captured, there was this caster at my house, he was really strong. I think alot of other casters are prisoner in the building. I escaped, and...my dad...." He fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Whilst in Georges grasp, the figure gently said "Your mind has become blured throughout the passing years, you have fallen weaker and careless." George holding his psotion "What are you on about? Of course I havn't, you know what I am, even if they have gone, I'm still one" The figure looked down then looked back up at George "I guess you are but that doesn't mean you'll always be in control of yourself. After all, I am you, but you say your still one, if so then why am I controling you right now, why are you in this place. If you truly were one of them still, then this wouldn't be happening and Voiy"

"Shut the hell up!" George sharpley replied and then the figure replied "Very well, in order to prove you still are in control as you used to be, then you have to fight yourself, your own mind, me. Can you do it? Cos' frankly, your a pathetic joke to your past!" The trap George had the figure in broke and it escaped, lunging itself at george.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:56 am

"Oh..."Heiwa said."A...caster?And just when we should be working toghether...Do you remember him?"He looked up towards the building."It appears that the press have gone.They'll probably have sent people out to look for whoever broke out...Now's our chance.Do you want to try and break everyone out?"
--------
Amy looked at the monstrosity of a man.Normal people would have cowered.She didn't.Normal people would have recognised that this wasn't a man who should be alive,and wouldn't know if he was human or not.All that registered to her was that he looked different to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

~«Modern Magic»~
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: