Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~«Modern Magic»~

Go down 
+2
unit111
GM HiHeiwa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
unit111
Original Member
unit111

~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:43 am

OOC: That is still God-modding, Yeni pulled out a paralysis dart, not a poison one or any other by accident...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:01 pm

OOC: Well excuse me princess. I will edit AGAIN and say because of the experiments done on him made an allergic reaction with the chemical in the dart. Or is THAT godmodding as well?
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 pm

OOC: WELL SORRY! BUT I DO APPEAR TO BE MIDDLE CLASS! No, because that is not making my character have done something like move or pull out the wrong dart.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

OOC: Jokes? God this damned interwebz is too serious

EDIT: The first bit was a quote by the way
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:03 am

Heiwa looked between the giant man and Sanar.
"Sanar..."He said"Now's not the time.We need to help him..."He pointed to 1102"He needs help,now!She"He nodded towars Yeni"Just tried to kill you,it might be an idea to get away before she wakes up!"
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:45 am

1102 was stubborn. "I just. Need help... Getting up." He said before blood sputtered from froth corrupted lungs. His eyes were visibly writhing inside his head. His arm twitched and he tried to grab hold of anything to lift himself up.

Meanwhile, Donovan was being chased by police helicopters. "I hope you know what you are doing Donovan! If these choppers take us down, we escaped for naut!" Shouted Cobra just as he leaned out the helicopter and let loose an explosive bolt. It hit a police chopper pilot and exploded from the inside. "We gotta lose em! I am running out of bolts!" He shouted to the pilot. "Right! Get buckled up, we is going through the scrapers!" Donovan shouted in reply.
"What?! That's suicide!" Shouted Banba in protest. Donovan did not listen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

~«Modern Magic»~
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: