Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~«Modern Magic»~

Go down 
+2
unit111
GM HiHeiwa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Heiwa turned towards the area the darts had come from,and saw a person wearing a hoodie.Probably showing off to a few of their mates.
"Go away."Heiwa shouted."Or I'll have to force you..."
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:01 pm

1102 tried to get up. He didnt. He only got to his knees and then his lower body would go limp, making him fall. His vision wasnt much better. All he could see were shadows. He moaned and then said "Someone help me up. I may have reinforced bones but that chemical still works against me." He lifted his hand rather blindedly towards where he thought the children were and hoped they would help
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Yeni contemptuously spat on the floor. "You, force me?" She then muttered her word and sent a pair of shadowy tendrils writhing towards Heiwa. "And you, Sanar." Yeni literally spat his name, "You aren't going anywhere either! You thief, you savage, you spoilt brat, you selfish pig!" She sent a pair of shadowy tendrils writhing off towards Sanar as well. She didn't even look at the man on the floor, safe in the knowledge of what the poison was doing.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Sanar hit the tendrils with some electricity, dissipating them. "What are you talking about?!" He shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Yeni got angry at that point and instead of sending two more she sent thirty tendrils out to get him. "Don't pretend you don't know, pig!" At that point she surrounded him with shadow, obstructing his vision.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:53 pm

1102 dragged himself to a steel fence and lifted himself up onto his feet. He leaned onto the fence and looked around. He saw one shadow further away from the other shadows- his allies. He sniffed and looked roughly where the other shadow was and faced his palm in that direction. He then thought of a word and he sent a stream of fire towards the unknown shadow
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Using one hand to guide her tendrils she whipped her other hand around in a swirling motion sending tendrils out to douse 1102's flame and then speed towards him. "You heretics don't know when to repent do you?" She scorned them.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm

1102 felt something coming his way. Something to avoid. He clapped his hands and then threw his palms out in front of him. He created a large shield of solid flame in front of him. He tested his left leg. Still limp, not good. He pushed his flame shield forwards completly dispersing the shadows. He then clapped his hands and raised another fire shield. "I may be blind but I can still hold against you!" He shouted towards his enemy
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Sanar let loose a shock wave, sending the tendrils completely off course and momentarily dispersing the shadow around him. It reformed half a second later, but he memorised where Yeni was, calling up a barrier of lightning to surround her.
"Why do you hate me? Just explain!"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:25 pm

"Explain! EXPLAIN! Heretic vermin! Crusaders don't explain! You sinned and now that sin is catching up with you! But I have a more personal reason for wanting to gut your diseased carcass. You know what it is!" Yeni tested the lightening shield before smashing it aside and moving sending yet more tendrils out at Sanar, coating him in more shadow, even going as far as putting shadowy film across his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Sanar tried to calm himself. He couldn't. Who was this, this stupid little girl who wouldn't even explain why she was trying to kill him, why she had the nerve to call herself a crusader.
Sanar spread his arms wide, destroying the shadow, sending it into small bits of wisp.
He wasn't even aware of what he was doing any more, but part of him did. A part deep down.
He began to spin.
Arms outstretched, Sanar spun, faster, faster, faster until he was but a blur. The air became a haze, clouds gathering overhead.
And then a tiny wisp of cloud descended from the sky, spinning in synchronisation with Sanar, it grew in size, the point extending down...
And it touched Sanar's head.
Immediately the entire thing coalesced into a massive swirling vortex, enveloping Sanar totally, a solid rotating block of air and cloud.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Yeni rolled her eyes, found her knife and pulled it out, holding it so the blade pointed down her forearm. The hilt was engraved with a crucifix. She muttered something under her breath before diving straight into the vortex. using shadows to stabilise herself, she reached up with shadowy tendrils and wrapped them round Senka's legs. She then proceeded to yank him downwards.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Sanar flicked a hand, the tendrils immediately being swept away in the raging storm. He pointed, and the winds focused on Yeni, enough power to lift her into the air.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Yeni grinned as she rose up, she kissed her blade and then lashed out suddenly and accurately at Senka.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:59 pm

The winds lashed out, blowing the blade out of Yeni's grasp.
A lightning bolt arced out of the sky toward Yeni.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Yeni was thrown from teh Vortex quite forcibly... She worked up her anger and spread her hands out, enveloping her self in a ball of shadow. The shadow ball started to rise in the air, Yeni in the centre, hood down, hair hair flapping in the rip curls of energy. Arcs of Shadow energy shot of the ball, dis-charging them selves in surrounding objects. Suddenly numerous shadow tentacles lashed out at the tornado trying to pierce the winds. teh tentacles struck from everywher, dark clouds enveloped the vortex only to be mixed into it... leaving an opening for teh tentacles to get at Senka.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Through the opening Sanar shot balls, bolts and waves of lightning, not even bothering to aim. In a distant part of himself, he tried to stop, but he was uncontrollable.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Shadow and darkness... The ultimate forces some think... they are in fact horribly wrong, particularly when a large ball of sizzling nergy and light is shooting towards you... The Shadow impacted and crumpled horribly, Yeni had already wasted too much energy. The power failed and she fell... Collpasing to teh floor where she remained, un moving and barely conscious
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Sanar saw Yeni crumple to the floor. For a moment he'd thought he'd killed her. Had he killed yet another person? The horror of this thought overwhelmed the tremondous forces raging in him, the tornado dying, and Sanar falling over on the ground from exahustion. He clambered to his feet. He'd..never been so tired...
He stumbled over to the girl. He checked for a pulse..
She was alive. He breathed a sigh of relief.
He looked quizzically at her face. She seemed familiar.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Yeni opened her eyes and tryed to snarl at Senka. Failing miserably, she spoke three words, that were clearly audible to Senka and no one else, before becoming un-conscious "Damn you brothe..."
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Sanar remained kneeling, frowning in perplexity. "You...did you..." He slapped Yeni gently. "Wake up. Wake up!" He said, more urgently.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Yeni was completely dark to the world. She had barely enough energy to stay alive and wasn't going to come round soon either.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:36 pm

1102 stumbled towards Yeni and Sanar, still blind to the world. "Is she ok? I don't want to be in any part involved with killin' a girl." He felt around for the body to feel the pulse. He had got a headache. And a bad one at that. He turned his head away from them and spat out some blood. Blood, that was not good. And he didnt even get hit once in his mouth. He coughed up more blood and felt a hot pain in his chest. He grabbed hold of his chest and then started to heave. Blood poured from his mouth. "Ah sh... Shi- DAMNED POISON!" He shouted between mouthfuls of blood. He grabbed the dart and pulled it out. He coughed up more blood and his body did a violent spazem.
The pain got more intense making the brute cry out in pain. He then slumped onto the floor. The chemical inside the dart has created a reaction with the subject. Something that the scientists failed to notice

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 am

OOC;
I've been busy recently,so I've just noticed this...
But Bandon,saying Yeni took the wrong dart by mistake,surely that is taking control of Unit's char?Which,if I remember correctly,is against the rules?
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:32 am

OOC: I am not controlling her. But I see how it could be classed as that. I will edit to say she might have. How is that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

~«Modern Magic»~
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: