Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~«Modern Magic»~

Go down 
+2
unit111
GM HiHeiwa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 am

OOC: erm haha yeh lol sorry, guess I could of done it better. You said Butch senses someone is wathing him and prepares to fight, So I (Voiy) then came up to him and crept behind him, said a casters word gently and whisps of shadow covered Butch and Butch couldnt move because of it.

He's basically testing Butch to see if he can do anything back or break free through the shadow whisps
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:38 am

Yeni walked straight past the alley, it was only when she had reached the end of the street and was standing on the corner that she realised she had walked straight past them. In stead of heading back up and turning into the alley she walked round and reached the other end of the alley, when she thought that the caster she was following wasn't looking, she ducked between two bins and waited for him to move.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:16 am

George with his blurry vision, strained from lifting his head, attempting to visualise the person still with his misguided sight. "...Uuugh, who... Is tha.. You John..." Goerges last words of communication soon drowsed off into a sleep and energy was seeping away. His head dropping low to the floor, bearly keeping it from touching it.

The anonymous figure walked ever so closer, a pause, then the legs crouched down to the flooring and just froze, like a statue, most likely waiting for George to faint. Georges vision soon was victom to blackness, he couldn't hold on any longer and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Butch calmed and relaxed. He sniffed and then quite calmly said. "Evening... It's a pleasure to meet you." He turned his head and saw a man trying to be stealthy. Butch thought about breaking free and almost decided against it. He was too weak and needed to rest. Butch cracked his neck and walked out of the wisps of shadow. "Atleast try and do something that I can't break out of next time. Now, what do you want?" He asked...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:18 am

OOC: Hmm Just wondering, but what element best suits a special agent?
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 pm

OOC: Dark or light. Maybe earth. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Name: "Cobra" Fox
Appearance: green eyes, blank face (No expressions) Caucasian skin.
black hair brushed back. Small cut on his lip. very muscular. tattoo on his knuckles saying "Cobra"

Clothing: Black suit and tie, sunglasses, ear piece, A single gold
piercing on his right ear, gold rings on all his fingers. silver chain
around his neck.

Preffered Weapon: boxing, vast array of hidden knives and blades. He also has this babe:
~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 061211crossbow_2
Element: Earth

Personality: calm and is never suprised. He is a man of buisness and
is always professional. He almost seems cold and shows no emotion.
A strange aura surrounds this silent man

Short History: He has done many different assignments for the British
government across the entire world. He is the last agent out of his
group to continue working. His most recent assignment was to find
and capture a convict but as soon as he found that book... He has not
reported to his superiors.
Other: Magic FTW. oh and I wish I could have a pistol! GAAAH He is a
agent with no gun! NOT GOOD!

EDIT: What do you think of his car?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bandon V. Lucifer on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 pm

OOC: omg, he NEEDS a gun, every agent needs a gun/ silencer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 pm

All was quiet that night in Miami. Not unnatural but very few cars were driving around. A black Camaro drove slowly along the roads, gently cruising like an alligator. It stopped in front of a tall building and the electric window went down. Cobra looked outside at the building. "Damn that is a big tower. I got to find that convict." He drove on slowely through the streets and saw a couple of bikers fly past. He looked out into a shop and saw someone looting it. He looked alot like the guy he needed to find. He stopped and got out of his vehicle. "Drive on, and wait for my signal to come fetch me and the package." Cobra told the machine. "Of course Agent Fox." The Camaro drove away with no driver and Cobra walked slowely to the building...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:44 pm

"Don't get cocky you insect, I used a low level cast on you. Plus your in no condition to talk to me like that" Voiy put his arm down, he walked towards Butch. "So want to know why i'm here?" Voiy stopped, faced to the right and faded away in whisps of shadow.

He reappeared behind Butch and touched the back of his left shoulder. A black symbol appeared, almsot like a tatoo. "Cya later Butch..." Voiy dissappeared again just as butch turned around and saw him.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Butch felt along his shoulder but felt nothing and disided to go back to the house. When he got in he sat down on the rocking chair and started to fall asleep. Dreaming of wild fantasies of magic and power.

Fox walked up to the window and punched straight through it, startling the criminal. "Dead or alive, you are coming with me" Cobra said calmly towards the crook and he raised his hands up in defeat. "Err... Do I know you sir? I th-think you have the wrong g-guy." He stammered. "No, I am sure you are the one i need. Get to the floor. NOW." Cobra replied and the crook spoke shortly after "Yes well, one thing first. F*ck you!" He pulled a gun and shot several rounds at Cobra. He dived out of the way of the bullets with no harm. When he got up, the robber had made a runner. "Oh no you don't" Cobra got up and started running after him through the alleyways, dodging bullets fired at him.
The convict ran through the alleys and got to a dead end. He stopped, breathing heavily and looked around, pointing his gun every where. Suddenly a sharp stilleto dagger went straight through his back. He screamed in agony and fell to the floor. Cobra walked up to him and pulled his dagger out. On the floor, he saw a strange book. He picked it up and started to flick through it's pages. After a quick look, he pushed his watch and the Camaro drove up to him...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Nero frowned. He had not expected the follower to go past the alley. Then again, she was sneaky. She always preferred to attack...from..behind...
Nero spun, whipped his knife out. He sensed her, and lunged. It wasn't accurate, he wasn't sure of her exact location, but it had all been doen in a matter of seconds, so it should surprise her a little.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Fox got in the car and was driving off. "Sir, I found the package... Some strange book... That what you want?... What?... If that's the case..." Fox spoke through the ear piece and disconnected. He sighed and sped up. "That pute can Brûlez dans l'enfer before I give him that book." He said to himself and brought up the satnav. On it it showed his face and said that he had gone AWOL. He tutted and drove off. "Hey, bring up the local news please." Cobra told the car and it obliged. The news spoke of sport, terrorists and strange anomalies happening in Miami. Cobra was interested and looked for these... Anomalies...
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Tom, seeing everyone else was doing there own things, decided to do the same. Gazing up at the crumbling walls and floors. Keeping himself entertained until the others would introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Butch broke out into a cold sweat and started to shiver like he had a fever. His skin greyed and he was constantly shaking. His eyes had slightly opened and they were all white. He twitched a couple of times every so often.

Meanwhile, Cobra was reading his new book. It was very strange with unnusual markings and runes on it's pages. He looked at the words and spoke them out softly and then said the key word. A huge piller of stone erupted just beneath his front, left wheel, sending his car slightly into the air. It landed on it's side and Cobra just said. "Zut, that was not good." He unbelted and pushed the car, with his legs, upright from the window. When he got the car back on four wheels, he drove on. Looking for magic...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am

OOC: sorry I couldn't find it in previous posts but isnt there another char with Dark powers? beside me (Voiy) and Butch chars. I remmebered and saw my post for Voiy saying that he sense another caster with dark powers in the distance, besided the battle with Butch
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 am

There's Yeni Nero Butch and Voiy.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:38 am

OOC: hmm yeah it might have been Yeni then, dont really know why I mentioned sensing it being nearby tho
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:54 pm

OOC; Bandon-You ARE accepted,but I would prefer if,in future,you waited to be accepted.
At the time of your bio I couldn't accept you,as I was at a friends house.Sorry for my lateness.
Aaron-As it turns out,I forgot to notice you did the same thing,so same with you.Sorry if it seemed I was picking on you bandon
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Cobra looked out the window and he saw a bum staring in disbelief at the magic spell. In response, Cobra pulled out his crossbow and fired. It flew true and the bolt hit the bum straight in the head, killing him. Cobra drove on. It seemed like he won't be finding magic tonight, still he carried on, scanning his surroundings...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Sanar sat in a small, damp room in the haunted house. The fight between Butch and Yarrul has made him think.
Perhaps they shouldn't all be together. He was fairly certain by now that the element someone controlled was related to their personality.
So anyone with dark powers probably wasn't someone to trust.
He found himself thinking he was a fool. There was no way they could do anything- the government would hunt them down.
And he so wanted to see his dad and his sisters. He wanted food, a change of clothes, a good bed to sleep in....

Five minutes later, Sanar left the building. He crept out the back door, with nobody around. He looked around...and then began to run.
He may not have realised it, but his homesickness activated the magic in him. He began to run faster, and faster, until he ran faster then any child should be able to.
Not too far to home...not too far from home...
Sanar ran through the streets of Miami, running back home. Away from the other casters.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:04 pm

The camaro was driving slowely and just as it was turning a corner, something ran straight into the side of it. The car flipped and when it landed, Cobra crawled out. "That hurt." Was all he said as he was brushing himself off. He pulled his crossbow and trained it at a child. Cobra looked at him for a second and put his weapon away. "You should'nt be out this late kid, you could bump into someone important." He looked up and a police helicopter flew overhead. He eyed it carefully, then the child...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Sanar shook himself. "Scuse me.." He mumbled.
And he continued to run, speeding up much quicker this time.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:10 pm

He looked at the child running and as if by instinct he shouted a magic phrase and a stone pillar rose within inches infront of him. At the same time, Cobra shouted to him "Hang on child! i need to talk! You seem to know this place well! I need some help! Even moreso now what happened to M.A.R.Go.T..." Cobra trailed off...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Sanar stopped just in time to stop himself running into the pillar. At this speed, it would have broken most of the bones in his body.
"What the hell was that? You could have kileld me!" He shouted angrily. He ran a hand through his hair.
"Look, I'm in a rush...I can't help." He turned again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

~«Modern Magic»~
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: