Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~«Modern Magic»~

Go down 
+2
unit111
GM HiHeiwa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:11 pm

The fight looked more like a duel than a real, I WANNA KILL YOU YOU MOTHER F***ER! fight. Tom could see many parts of the building starting to crumble. He was still amazed that he wasn't the only person who knew magic. He finnaly felt welcome to a place.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Butch looked up and shouted the spell and activator word turning him to mist. As the rocks fell on him, the whisps dispersed. "Aw, man! look at what you done! Now my arm is right over there!" Butch shouted and then partially solidified himself. He used his hammer fist and started punching his way out. When he got out, he reformed his mist form and wrapped himself around Yarrul. He started to solidify and tighten around Yarrul fast, sqeezing the air out of him...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Yarrul gasped for breath but found none. "Nerrus!" He yelled, creating a sarcophagus of stone between him and Butch, he then yelled "Nerrus!" again, making the sarcophagus fracture then fly outwards at great speed towards the edges of the Arena
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:20 pm

The rock sent Butch across the floor. But with a small roll and a kick, he was back on his feet. "Wow, I did'nt expect that." Butch said and then continued "If I can't choke you from the outside, I will have to choke you from the INSIDE!!!" Butch started to run and at the same time, turn to mist. He started to tire but he then went inside Yarrul by his mouth. "Now I just have to stay in here, intil you summit!" Butch said, while inside Yarrul's body...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:28 pm

"Argh, d**n you! Have Stones you blighter!" Yarrul said before making several round stones and then swallowing them, he could feel their progress down his throat and tehn he lost track of them shortly afterwards. " Excuse me Saran" Yarrul said befor pulling down his trousers and pants.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:30 pm

He felt the rocks coming down Yarrul's throat and quickly turned to mist. "ah.. Man, I don't feel too good... Argh, crap. im coming up so open your mouth!" He flew up the throat into his mouth and waited. "Hmm... Why did I go down the throat and not the wind pipe?" Butch asked himself...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Yarrul spat out Butch but closed his mouth son not all of Butch escaped. He pulled up his pants, mouth still tightly shut. He made a sign with his hands, thought Nerrus then said Nerrus without opening his mouth, making a small dagger appear in his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Butch did not solidify. If he did, his arm would not come back. "You fool! I can't solidify now! Allwell, time to replace that oxygen with my arm!" Butch shouted and then redirected his arm down Yarrul's wind pipe. "You will soon lose air and pass out unless I stop." Butch said before holding his forehead...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Yarrul then laughed at Butch without opening his mouth. He laughed hard at Butch, who was visibly tiring now. Yarrul knew he could outlast Butch, he had lots of practice at holding his breath. He became still very still, conserving breath.

Last edited by unit111 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Butch looked at Yarrul and then shouted "Just kidding!" And then he directed his arm further into Yarrul's lungs. "Time to replace the oxygen with smoke." Butch laughed in a fairly evil manner and began to expand his arm's area inside Yarrul...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Yarrul remained very still, breathing very slowly. He silently laughed as he knew taht in a smoke form, Butch's arm would be split up and directed by his blood all over his body, unable to escape.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Butch realised what Yarrul was trying to do and laughed a bit. "You do know that I am killing your blood cells if you try to do that? Besides, I am going in. Through your nose this time." Butch thought about tat and did'nt like the idea. He still did it regardless. When he went inside he shouted at Yarrul "You do realise, that If I solidify in here, you will be ripped apart?" Butch waited and filled the rest of the lungs with his body...
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Tom didn't have a clue what was happening. But he could see now, that it was obviously a duel...though turning into a fairly rough one. Razz
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:59 pm

Yarrul continued to remain still, not breathing, instead he breathed out, compacting his lungs, crushing Butch.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:07 pm

OOC: You can't crush smoke like substances. Or atleast I did'nt think you could...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:24 pm

OOC: You can compress it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 pm

A while after the fight with George, Voiy sensed something. "Hmm, what do we have here now. I wonder." He stood silently in the area, looking into dead space, with the wind stroking his hair. "The sense is very weak, a male with similar powers to mine. Must be far away or he's very weak." He looked down, then began too walk slowly in a straight cold line.
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:27 am

Nero held one of his contacts up against the wall. He was a scrawny, thin unpleasant man.
"I know You've heard something, you always have, Simon. Now tell me- where might some casters be?" Nero asked.
"I really don't know, I DON'T!" The man nearly screamed. Nero shook his head.
"If you will be that way..." A black tendril crept around Nero's arm and slowly into the mans mouth.
"WAIT IthinkImightknowdon'tkillme!" The man said in a rush.
The tendril paused. "Well?"
"There's...a haunted house..." The man gasped," Not too far. Go east a bit then follow the street, it's pretty obvious. There's been weird noises there, the locals blame it on ghosts, but-"
"I think that will do, Simon." Nero said. And the tendril continued into the man's mouth, down his throat, in his sinuses, suffocating him.
Nero stepped over the corpse. Haunted house, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Voiy felt the wind stroke his face whilst nearing the dark presence he felt earlier. "Feels fuzzy, presence is weakening but I still was able to pin point it earlier." He neared the dark presence and saw the haunted house."Feels like a battle whent on, he used a lot of his powers."

"Huh... What's this? Some one elses presence in the far oposite direction... hmmm, he must have dark caster powers... If this other guy is actually clever enough to sense similar powers then he may come here investigating. hahaha! The more the merrier!" He stood in the shadows gazing at the house, watching patiently for any movement.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Butch got compressed and cursed. His body weakened and he was tiring. He if reformed, he would not only kill the boy but maybe kill himself as well. "Argh! Right, forget this! I am pulling out! If I reform in here, both of us will die!" Butch screamed and then flew up Yarrul's windpipe. He got out from the nose and reformed, he coughed and then started twitching. A distant motercycle engine could be heard and Butch got p and ran into the garden of the house. He saw his brother and a biker of The Damned with his bike. Butch almost jumped with excitement and ran out and jumped onto the back of his bike. "Wahoo! Ah yeah! My bike! I am soo glad it's you guys!" The biker turned to Butch "Where the hell you been? You are all over the news! Oh hang on, let me get off." The bikers stopped and Butch got onto his bike, ready to drive off.
"Thanks guys, I'll come round to Ma's tomorrow. I got some sh*t to do!" Buth=ch span the bike around and drove back to the house. He stopped and felt a presence. "Hmm... Someone is watching us..." Butch looked around for someone and got ready for a fight...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:44 pm

"So he's finally realises I'm here as he? At least he CAN sense me. Well best introduce myself..." Voiy, with his eyes struck on butch, whent towards his back and tested him. He lifted his right arm and faced his hand and arm straight towards him. A quiet screeching/ screaming sound surrounded Butch, an eerie and over powering feeling it was. Butch couldn't move, he stood absolute.

In a suttle quite tone Voiy whispered gently "Se-cans-o". Whisps of shadow crept around butches body, only gently touching his arms. Voiy thought to himslef "hehe this looks like another cross on the chart..."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:34 am

Yeni followed Nero, her hood up nad hair tucked inside her hoodie. She followed him at a distance, always watching, waiting patiently for the chance to strike. She had not been able to attacke when he killed Simon because Simon might have seen and accidently alerted Nero. She detested casters who killed other casters for no proper reason and Nero was right on the top of her list, and had been for quite a while. Yeni had pulled out a dagger, one specially designed to be thrown at the target, she kept it out of sight but could already feel the sensation of throwing it and watching it strike Nero in the back. But she forcibly pulled her mind back to reality, back to waiting for Nero to slip up and offer the opportunity to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:35 am

George got home and no one was in. "Finally, hoem at last." He walked towards the couch and slumped down on it. A sigh of relief then a gesture towards his casters book, laid ont he floor with disrespect. He picked it up and sat back down on the couch, flicking through the pages in search for something. "is it in here? I can't even seem to concentrate." He dropped the book carelessly, leading to it's ever more deminishing existince. "Eh.. Crap.." He attempted to pick it back up, a need for it became apparent yet was unable to grasp it.

"GOD!! Why can't I get it, dam slippery thing!" He sloped and fell off the couch, slamming his body onto the floors face. "uuugh... What.." A sense of worry and immediate panic filled his mind. Struggling to crawl off, he grabbed the table leg, then slipping again leaving singe marks on the leg. "Shit..." Streaming thorugh his body was a coctail of emotions.

The door opened slowly, George saw some shoes, blurry his vision may be, he bearly could recognise who's they were.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Nero was wandering, looking for the haunted house.
He knew somebody was following him. He wasn't paticularly adept at sensing people, since he didn't like opening his mind to sense them- it made him feel exposed.
But with this paticular person it would be very difficult indeed not to know them.
He slipped into a side alley, pressed himself against a wall, and wrapped himself in darkness. He doubted it would throw them off completely, but they would need to take some time to find out exactly where he was in the alley.
Even if it only took them a few seconds, it would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:12 am

OOC: What the hell happened in Aaron's post? The one after mine because I am slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~«Modern Magic»~   ~«Modern Magic»~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

~«Modern Magic»~
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: