Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:40 am

"Merchants sharpen their teeth and decorate their clothes with bones and they have tribal tattoos? Huh. I only thought that we ferals do that. Besides Rorw-shana wouldnt hurt you. Not unless you attacked me or her. She wants to be your friend anyway. I won't hurt you unless you attack me. I have no need to hurt you anyway." Gius pulled a bit of meat off and threw it to Rorw-shana who instantly ate it. "Hmm, where is my dragon?" Gius asked to everyone and he looked around. "Hmm..."

The dragon was out in the library trying to get a particular book down off the book case. "Argh! I wish I had arms!" Was all he said before jumping up and trying to catch it with his teeth. He got it and landed. "Thank god for that." He then dropped the book on the floor and opened it and started reading...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 am

"Ever heard of bone merchants? Probably not. They look almost the same as you, with out the sharpened teeth, that must hurt, sharpening you teeth. Anyway, Bone merchants deal with things must men would not go near, they are the worst of the lot, huge dogs, I think to kill so the merchants can get what ever they are looking for."Aeir told Gius, "Also, we had a cannibal in our town once, he was once a serf, just like me and the rest of us but he went hungery, he sharpened his teeth then ran through the streets, eating his mother, he had torn her apart, it was horrible, when the soldiers of the Baron got there, he had eaten most of her. When they tried to capture him so he could be tried by an ecclesiastical court he eat the hand of one of the soldiers, so they killed him there and then."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:02 am

"We ferals sharpen our teeth so that you can scare of predators and also it helps with your food. Besides I am not a cannibal. Also a bone merchant? So they give bones to their life partner as well? I am suprised. Besides Why would I hurt you? I am sure you won't taste nice so killing for food is out of the picture." Gius took another great chunk out of the lamb. "Why do they have tribal tattoos? They live in um... Civilised society. That is how it goes right?"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:29 am

"You have never seen the tribesmen of the Ki'meus kingdom have you, one would periodically come down to our town as a trader, they were scary and really horrible, those tattoes you have, those would only adorn the Ki'meun warriors, such is their ferocity. Of course, the tattoes aren't actually tattoes, just paint but they have markins that are far worse..."Aeir shuddered
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 am

"Are the paint marks the same as mine? Me and the other children made special markings never before seen. Some villagers who saw us thought that we were actually evil spirits that had come back to life. Also is the paint the same red and purple colours? Do they have scars?" Gius was rather perplexed at learning about these peoples. "If you ever want, I could make you look scary. It does wonders. Most people tend to run away in fear." Gius had finished the lamb and started eating a chicken. "Do you know what this is?" Gius asked Aier as he picked up a carrot.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:40 am

"Um, I am not sure actually, never had one before. The paints are in a variety of colours depending on which tribe they trace their family back to. But I can't talk on customs, Ceshr is covered with them, everyone seems to have their own custome here. Turop lake is very important, so as a serf I have seen many of them but, as a serf I don't know where many come from or why they do it."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:46 am

"Hmm. Like I said, if you ever want I will be able to give you tattoos or I could just put a pattern on with paint." gius took a bite out of the carrot "Euww! It tastes horrid!" Gius got up from the table. "Well I would like to train in magic. I never used it before, is it good?" He asked the mentors.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 am

Aeir, picked up another chicken leg and began eating it. When Gius said magic, Aeir, totally un aware of the fact, made fire spring out of his finger tips and start to move like little candle flames. OF course while this little pyrotechnics show was out in the open where everyone could see, Aeir was too engrossed in eating the chicken to notice...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:06 am

Gius smelt burning and looked down. He saw Aier's hand on fire and he jumped. "Holy! Quick get water! Wait.. Does that hurt you?" Gius looked down at the hand and touched it. "Agh! Bugger! That burns!" Gius started waving his hand to keep it cool....
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:32 am

Grellis hadn't answered their questions. He had been ordered beforehand to reveal as little as possible about the fortress, and in fact he didn't even know that much.
He saw the fire coming from Aeir's hand, and so did the Emperor. The Emperor leapt up, grabbed aeir, and dragged him into the room behind the throne.
"How did you do that? Have you been trained in magic?" He said fiercely, Onryx growling behind him.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:37 am

"What do you mean? I am a serf, no one teaches us, I haven't learnt no magic!" Aeir said panicky infront of the enraged emporer. "What are you..." Aeir saw his hands with the little flames on the fingertips." Help me! Put them out, put them out!"
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:43 am

The Emperor looked at the flames. He grabbed Aeir's hand in his own, and the flames were extenguised. He let go. They did not reappear.
He glared at Aeir. "I think it is important you begin your magic training as soon as possible. Report to Morvos once he is done eating." He said, propelling Aeirs back into the eating hall.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:58 am

Aeir re-entered the room, trembling slightly and took his seat again, waiting Morvos to finish eating. He was also hoping Gius wouldn't start with the questions again.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:19 am

Gius had finished eating and was just sitting there. He looked up at Aeir to see him trembling. "Wha- actually nevermind." Gius said thinking that questions will only make things worse. "So... If you will excuse me, I will go to find my dragon. Have a pleasant dinner." He said before walking out of the hall.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Sorven, in his wanderings in the forest searching for materials, spotted a rock. It was oddly glittering and silvery...
He went over and took out his recently made knife. He cast a spell to blast the rock, then chiseled off the normal rock from the strange silver ore.
He took it back to his and Asirin's small shelter.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:06 pm

The group appeared to have finished eating. When the others stood and left the table, Aeir did also and went over to Morvos. "um, the, um... thingy says... um I have to, er, get tuition in er, um, magic,er..." Aeir said, abit nervously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4