Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Grellis was instructing Gius and Aeir in basic science when the Emperor entered the room. Grellis immediately stood up, and gestured to the others to do the same.
The Emperor smiled.
"Grellis...You've been doing a wonderful job instructing these two, but it is time they learnt the art of combat. I am taking them out into the courtyard for training with Adragos and Morvos." He beckoned to them. "Come. You will learn how to fight, and use magic now. It is one of the great advantages of the Dragon Lords."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Gius looked at Aier and at Grellis before following the emperor. "So uh... What type of combat training are you talking about? And what type of magic?" Gius asked the emperor in a nervous tone. He looked around the courtyard and saw the two men standing there. Gius could not help but think the worst...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Aeir could also not help but think the worst, however the one who held the sword looked just like one of the bruisers merchants payed to punish serfs for very reasons. His father had come up with a special way of dealing with them, apparently. To Aeir, it looked like that plan would have to be put to the test. An extreme test.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:45 pm

The Emperor looked at the Adragos and Morvos, and they nodded.
"Well, you will learn basic sword fighting to begin with. Adragos!" the Emperor called, then went and sat on a bench in the yard, to watch.
"All right! Get a sword from that box there, and stand over there!" Adragos shouted.
"Right, you are both fighting me! Just try and hit me while blocking attacks at the same time!"
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Gius replied in a stammering tone. "Uh I don't know how to use swords. I only use these gauntlets. I don't know how to use a sword..." Gius then walked over to the box and got an iron sword. It was big and heavy and he did not like it one bit. "Ok, I am ready. Take it easy allright?" Gius then attacked Adragos...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Aeir lookd in the box at the variety of swords and noticed one that caught his eye, a short sword. he picked it up, waited for Gius to go for Adragos then tried to circle around behind Adragos
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Adragos parried with ease, and rapped Gius across the knee with his long wooden stave.
"Pathetic!" He shouted, and attacked, letting loose a lethal swipe at Gius head.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Gius instantly ducked and dropped his sword at the same time. Gius then leaped onto Adragos and dealt a savage blow with his gauntlets.

Hope this is ok..
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Adragos snarled.
The Emperor laughed.
Adragos grabbed gius around the neck, and flung him over his head. He got up, then swung the stave in a way that would hit both Aeir and Gius.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:59 pm

Aeir instinctively ducked and scuttled backwards slightly, beginning to circle Adragos the other way in an attempt to get behind him while remaining unnoticed
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:00 pm

The Emperor called to Morvos.
"Morvos! You join in! Go for Aeir!" He called.
Morvos grinned, and leapt at Aeir, raising his wooden long sword and then bringing it down where Aeir's head was.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Gius landed on his back and saw the stave coming down upon him and rolled out the way. Gius then grabbed the stave and used it to flip over his adversary and kicked him in the groin.

OOC: Ok yes?

Last edited by Tulak Nord on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Aeir stupidly raised his free arm resulting in a broken arm however, his moment allowed him to whip viciously at Morvos's side, he also jumped up and kicked out forwards in Morvos's direction before realising how much his arm hurt...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Morvos reacted with lightning speed. He blocked the side attack with his sword, and grabbed Aeirs foot, pushing it upwards, so that Aeir landed flat on his back.
Adragos laughed as the kick in his groin impacted on Adragos' armour, grabbed back his stave, and drove it into Gius' solar plexus.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Gius flew to the floor as the stave hit him but then Gius went crazy and leaped up, ran climbed up the stave to the fighter's arm. When he reached it Gius climbed up onto the fighter's shoulders. Gius managed to stay on and started cleaving and scratching at the fighter's head. Gius wrapped his legs around the neck and managed to keep on despite the thrashing...
Good or not?
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Adragos grabbed Gius around the neck and began to squeeze, his hands tightening around Gius' windpipe.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Aeir meanwhile had rolled up in a ball, whimpering over his fractured arm. It wasn't badly broken but it was the first Aeir had ever broken something. He had however been beaten many a time and so could take some pain.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Gius was loosing air and so he started to tighten his leg's grip around Adragos' neck. He then got the sharp blades on the end of his fingers and started slicing through the hand of Adragos.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:54 am

The blades were moslty stopped by Adragos' gauntlets, but the tips punctured Adragos' skin. He bared his teeth, but taht was all.
"Enough!"
The Emperor got up, and Adragos and Morvos untangled themselves from the fight and walked over to the Emperor. He smiled.
"Very good, very good. Not bad for your first time." He knelt over Aeir, muttered a word, and a blue glow appeared around Aeir's arm, healing his broken bone.
He stood back up.
"Get some rest now, and some food. Soon you will learn magic."
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 am

Aeir put the sword back in the box but took out another one, and smuggled it in with him. He found his room and shoved the sword under the palet he then went to find some food.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:00 am

Gius got off his assailent and walked off to the dinner hall. The food he had was the best he ever tasted. And it was cooked! H was amazed at what he was missing out on in the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 am

Sorven and Asirin has arrived in the Elven Forest a few days past, and had decided to make a treehouse as a shelter. With Elven magic it was easily possible, though Sorven hadn't been old enough to be taught magic so he had to try and figure it out himself. Being an Elf, it should be fairly easy though.
While they were constructing the treehouse, he had made a small shelter in a hollow in where a tree had fallen down. The roots had been pulled up considerably, leaving a hollow in the earth about 7 feet wide. It was small, which meant warm, and lined with moss. Any holes had been patched up with twigs and leaves. Asirin slept over the entrance, which made it a perfect sleeping place.
Currently, he was still collecting the materials for the house. Once they had it, Asirin would place the foundation logs high in the trees, then that would be a basis for sorven to begin the more complex construction work.
So far, he thought, it was looking like a bright future.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:25 am

While he was eating from the banquet fit for the Emporer of Ashar an idea suddenly came to Aeir, well, two actually.
"Grellis, who makes the food? Its just that I have never seen anyone do it." Aeir leaned to the left and whispered to Grellis, who was the only person Aeir actually trusted in the fortress. Behind them, one of the dragons growled at another. The dragons were tearing to peices large clumps of meat, from an unkown animal. "Also, what are we meant to do here?"
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:30 am

"Aier, what is it about me that you are afraid of? Is it the tattoos or the fact I sharpened my teeth on a grindstone? Or what? I would like to know." Gius then proceded to ripping a chunk of meat from a lamb. "You know, I have been wondering about who cooks aswell. Do you think they could teach me? I am sure the pack would like to try this." Gius asked Grellis. "Also, why us? What are we supposed to do? We know nothing about dragons or our role or anything." Gius was now showing Grellis how confused he was now.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 am

While waiting for a reply from Grellis, Aeir leaned to his right where Gius was. "Well, for a start you look like a merchant and you have one of those big, nasty dogs that merchants use to eat us serfs."Aeir told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next