Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
unit111
Original Member
unit111

The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 pm

"Err? What? What does... What does.. Ben ninny mean?" Aeir was very confused now
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:09 pm

The Emperor sighed. "Ben-ine. Benign, Means kind, good, all that. You'll pick it up as we go along. Train with Adragos for combat, Morvos for magic, and Grellis for strategy, thinking, etcetra. Don't go near Yurzek; he's a little...unstable." Grellis ran into the room.
"Lord, there is another person in the hall, with a dragon." He said.
The Emperor smiled.
"Bring him up."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Gius was getting rather bored and was just about to touch some rather delicate looking stuff when someone quickly grabbed him by the arm and told him to go upstairs. He obliged and went up the black marble stair case. There he saw 2 people with dragons. "greetings" He said in wolf talk unknowingly and he bowed. Rorw-shana bowed just aswell...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:25 pm

The Emperor raised an eyebrow.
"In language we can understand, please." He said, getting up.
"Now excuse me while i retire to my room." He went through a huge door behind the throne, Onryx following him through.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Gius grabbed the Emperor by the arm and said. "My apologies, I have forgotten that I am among humans. Now I must ask, what am i supposed to do? Why did you call me here? What is my purpose?" Rorw-shana cocked her head to one side trying her best to understand what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:30 pm

The emperors eyes narrowed, and shook Gius off.
"Do not touch me. Ever. As i said, I am retiring to my rooms." And he walked through the doors, and they slammed shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Aeir stood there, still confused with the words. "What is maa jik? What does Un Sta bul mean? What does Gloy Riose mean? Why do you keep saying odd things, like a merchant?" Aeir said like a merchant rather aggresively...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Gius looked at Aeir and tried to relax him. "Calm down. Think of it like this. Atleast you were born into a human family. I was found by the wolves and brought up by them, now you can help me I think. Do you know what is going on? If so please tell me." He said slightly bidazzled by what is going on.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:58 pm

"Wolves? What is a wolves?" Aeir was getting very confused now. " Why do you want help, I don't have any money, ask that one who went in there. Don't threaten me." Aeir started to cower and he started pull him self in and edge away from Gius. "Please don't hurt me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:01 pm

"Relax, I will not hurt you. This is a wolf." He pointed to Rorw-shana and she rolled over onto her back. "I thought you know what is going on? All well, Vilanius do you know what is going on?" "No" he replied "I have only just hatched, how am I supposed to know?" He said. "Well it looks like I am stuck." Said Gius defeated..
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:29 am

Sorven looked down at the choppy waters, over Asirin's back. It was an uncomfortable ride, but then Asirin wasn't quite the size he was meant to be ridden.
"Where are we going?" Sorven asked loudly over the rushing wind.
I thought that we could maybe make a home, in the elven forest next to the western ocean.
Sorven nodded. He didn't want to go to this Dragon Emperor. He didn't trust him. He was grateful he had been given the egg, but why did he want to give others dragons?
"Alright, thats where we'll go." He yelled, the wind rushing through his hair.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Aeir cautiously approached Grellis and asked what those words that had been puzzling him meant. He also asked about the many things and oddities in this place, and thus, began his training in thinking and reasoning...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Of the four, Yurzek, Morvos, Adragos, and Grellis, Grellis was the nicest. He had no inbuilt desire for cruelty, pain or fighting.
He looked at Aeir, remember how confused he had been.
"Well, can you read? I have a scroll, it will help teach you eloquetion- how to speak better. I'll have to teach you to read, though I suppose." He said. His green dragon, Hempret, gazed at Aeir's dragon.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Gius walked over to Grellis as well and asked him what is going on. Gius also wondered why someone who has grown up feral knows how to read better then someone who lived with a human familiy for his life...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Aeir was about to answer Grellis when Gius came over. Gius had frightened Aeir earlier and now Aeir cringed away from him, slowly started to move then scurried across to a dark corner and sat down pulling his knees up to his face. Aeirs dragon, moved over and sat infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Gius looked at Aier and felt sorry for him. Why was he soo scared of him? Gius called his wolf over and told her to try and comfort him. He then asked Grellis what he was supposed to do and what is happening. Rorw-shana walked up to Aier with her ears drooped and trying to look as cute as possible. When she got close enough she rolled onto her back and looked even cuter...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:54 pm

Grellis frowned. He went over to Aeir, beckoning to Gius to follow.
"Don't be afraid, it'll be much easier to learn about the world if someone else does it as well. And that's what you need to do, learn about the world. About how it all works." He spoke to both of them. "We are Dragon Lords; we have dragon, simple as that. But that gives us a duty, in a way. We are like a select club. Now you have a chance to be something greater." He smiled encouragingly.
"Come on; let's go to my room, I'll try and teach you there." He said to both of them.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Aeir looked at the wolf, it looked like one of the dogs merchants had to eat serfs like him. It looked as if it was trying to trick him, that was bad, it wanted to eat him, it frightened him almost as much as the Emporer and Gius did. He followed Grellis, attempting to stay away from Gius and the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Gius did as he was told and tried to look the least threatening as possible. Was it the tribal tattoos or was it something else that made Aier scared of him. Gius did not know. He followed Grellis into his room with his dragon in persuit.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Grellis' room was large, neat and tidy. It had several posters on the walls, some with lists of words, others maps, and some paintings of places.
"All right, Aeir, I need to teach you to read firstly. Gius, can you read?" He asked, taking a scroll from under his bed.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Aeir looked at the scrollwhcih was covered in strange pictures and scibbled things. "Is reading hard because I am not good with hard things?" Aeir asked
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Gius looked at Grellis and replied "The wolves and I found scrolls and books out in the forest and I taught myself basic and a bit of harder words and maths. Not much but it was good enough for me. The elves helped as well." Gius looked around the room keeping a ear trained on Grellis, listening for anything directed at him.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Grellis nodded.
"Take these scrolls," He said, pushing a handful of scrolls at Gius. "It's got some detailed information about major cities."
Grellis looked back at Aeir. "No reading is easy. So is writing. You'll get used to it quickly."
He sat down, and began to teach Aeir the letters and runes. "Okay, so there are 30 runes in the alphabet. Each one is a different kind of sound. It's easy, okay let's start.."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Gius went around the room while reading the scrolls accasionally asking Grellis what a word said and what it means. The wolf and Gius' dragon sat at the side while Rorw-shana tried to teach the dragon to speak wolf, with little success. "Why do you even bother? It is of no use, little dog." Was all the dragon had to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:33 pm

TIME SKIP

A week later Aeir had learned the alphabet, quite quickly, and how to write under Grellis's teaching. He could also speak and understand many more complex words that previously he had not understood and been afraid of. Grellis had decided to miss out Geography, for the moment, to teach Aeir some basic history. He was also not afraid of Gius anymore, the wolf still made him nervous however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)   The Dragon Lords: A New Era  (Sandbox RPG) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Lords: A New Era (Sandbox RPG)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next