Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old storyline; locked

Go down 
+3
duck 464
Photon_Genesis
GM HiHeiwa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

Old storyline; locked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 pm

As Tulak was making idle chatter with the man a arrow came flying into the mouth of the cave, hitting the poor man in the head, killing him. Nord swore and jumped up off of his mat, sword in hand just as another arrow came flying in. He cleaved it in half and then he ran out to butcher the trespassers. He jumped up and did a over head strike, cutting one of the attackers in half. Then the rest revealed themselves. He was surrounded and so he clutched his fire amulet and whispered into it. Then flames shot out setting the oppressors aflame. He killed 4 but more just kept coming.
A arrow peirced his right thigh and he let out a howl of pain. He threw his sword and it went straight into a archers heart killing him. He drew his bow and unleashed hell with his arrows. Tulak was able to hold out for ten more minutes against the attackers intil he succumbed to his woundes and collapsed. He shifted to the otherworld at that moment, saving his life...

Last edited by Tulak Nord on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Salvanar saw two fellow lorians fighting, in his horror he dropped his belongings and primed his staff to break them up. Running closer he saw they were children playing. His horror quickly turned into humourous embarassment. "So what two knights fight before me, hmm?" Salvanar asked in a direct and pure medieval tone. "Knight? This knave is but a squire with a sword!" The little one jested. The other one was quick to react. "I take your knave and raise you a court jester!" they laughed as their duelled out until tired. Salvanar was already long gone, but he enjoyed the show while he was there.

Still, he had happy memories of the event, and smiled as he recalled them.
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Ryo and Toro had just crept out of the forest, and where heading east (I think) towards the sea. Ryo had used magic to make both of them go super fast, though it was slightly painful as it involved fire.......(you can figure it out I think)
They would need to get Ryo's "boat". Toro had never seen his uncle's "boat" before, but he was in for a suprise.
They got to the edge of the sea. Toro was confused. Ryo was looking all powerful as always. He chanted some words which Toro had heard once before when Ryo was attacking. The words went on for longer until some bubbling came from the water below...what came out of it..was amazing!
A small, though still large, white and blue beast came out of the water. The huge wings made it look fierce but it's freindly face looked welcoming to Toro.
"This, Toro, this is my boat." Ryo said with a grin on his face. Toro was speechless. "She is a sea seaphent. My sea seaphent. Her name is Kako, and she is very friendly. I told you that you would be interested with dragon arts. She doesn't look like a dragon but her species of sea seaphents are actually forms of dragons. She can swim gracefully, glide in the air too. And she is going to be travelling with us two to Ralvas."
Toro was still too amazed to speak..got on still gawping, and Kako sawed off, swooping high into the air, then diving in the water, then coming back up to skim over the water...
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:41 pm

On his journey, Salvanar decided that the only true beauty in the world was Norn Range. True, he considered the Norns to be unhygienic and rather rude, but he cared not. He didn't intend to just stop there.

Taking his staff as walking stick once again, he plodded off for norn range. Unewxpected things happen when adventures are born from nothing!
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Tulak awoke in a bright white realm. He was floating in thin air. When he focused he dropped onto the "floor." He was covered in cuts from the battle and they hurt. He couldnt wait to get back to the passage. The magic there might have contaminated the lake, but it healed anything living. The only problem was to find the exit. Either that or wait, but time moves differently here. Time has almost stopped. He started off to find a weak link in the invisible wall, from this realm to the realm of the living.
He felt naked without his sword and he had to rely on his bow to defend himself from the ghosts of the otherworld...
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Upon reaching norn range, salvanar considered his next move. "The Dwarves sound like a decent idea. I was hoping to take a detour est, but I fear I may not have time."

Zapping some trees down with lightning, he passed through the remains and continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Aerul didn't know where he had been going. He had found the mountains, visited some friends in the Norn lands. He had also stayed with the dwarfs becasue he had friends there as well. They told him many stories and fed him much and Aerul helped them a little by going with some mining parties to keep mine monsters away...
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:05 pm

After a long and arduous journey, Salvanar had made his way to dwarf Halls. It would not be long before he ran into the fables ice palace. "The Ice Palace! A great place to visit!"

Taking his staff, he set upon the conclusion of his journey, the Ice Palace.

OOC: I am going to uber post so epically in a minute you will all die from data overdose Smile
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Nero finally found what he was looking for, after half an hour.
He was freezing cold, but it didn't bother him and no sign showed. He walked down the steps into the cellar, which was the only room not made of ice. In there, it would appear to be empty, but Nero knew what the room contained. He ran his hands over the wall, searching for the trigger, and when he found it, a wall slid back noiselessly. It was strangely warm inside- a result of the item in there.
On a plinth, in the middle of the secret room, lay a key.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Salvanar had reached the ice palace, but what he saw nearby surprised him. A man was there...alone.

"You there! What be you doing out here? You could catch the death!"

Salvanar looked at the pale figure. "If I wasn't smarter, I'd say you were already dead, looking at you." he said, a little shocked at the icy coldness of his skin.

OOC: Uberpost is next, dependent on how zig words the next paragraph.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Nero looked up from the key in his hand. He slipped it into a pocket, and sealed the pocket with magic. It was now almost unaccesabile by anyone but himself.
"My business is no concern of yours." He called to the Lorian, "Leave. I advise you to leave me alone - it would not be good for your health if you did otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Salvanar was hit by this sudden outburst from a man seemingly lingering on the brink of extinction. Was this all he had to say, despite his dilapidated condition? Is this all a wretch could murmur to his supposed saviour!? Is this a fiend who never gives after recieving? It shall not be so!
Salvanar barked at the man. "Listen, I will not be shouted at for a perfectly moral decision. I have decided to help you off this cold wasteland, and this is how you repay me? It would be no skin off my bones if you were to just die, but fortunately I am a charismatic person! Good god of Grennedia! Do you have no nobility flowing through those blue veins!? Are you so obsesséd with your vanity and stubborness that you are not willing to give a fellow nobleman the respect he so rightfully deserves!? And to think I'm a common thief! To hide your key in a seal that looks like it could not be broken by the greatest of men!"
He continued his obstinate Chiding of the man, through the biting cold. "Do you honestly think me a petty thief!? That key is probably to your house, did you expect me to come by as you die in the merciless colds and steal your possessions to myself!? Do you really think me to be that kind of man!? sir I would have the head of those who disgraced me so frivolously, as if I was a common peasant!"

Salvanar's rage only increased as he saw the man was in no way interested in this speech. "How dare you, boy! That one would try to save your life from the ravages of cold! How dare you be relentlessly cruel and unfeeling!? even now you ignore my every word, seemingly none the wiser as to your predicament! Am I not correct that you are in every way at the mercy of Nature? Fine, then if you are so Ardently sure that you can survive the death of cold, than I leave you to do so. I hope they find you ill of your misjudgements!" He took his staff and plunged it in the ground. "See this weapon. See the colours it boasts! I am of noble and rich blood, I care not for anything else in the world. I envy no man but for those who have braincells between them! And it seems that you confide to stay far away from the category in question! Defeated and Defiléd by a man's words, that is what remains of me after this! You tear me apat with your vile words of desctruction and then ignoring my chance at respite! How dare you think that a man as noble as I would allow such a dishonour!? Other nobles have killed for less! Nay, I shall be merciful, I shall be merciful, and give you one last chance to redeem yourself! Redeem yourself by redeeming me! Is that too much to ask? I believe it is in your case, jester! That one could mock my position, that's all you are! Jester, I say! Doomed to the court of his king for eternity! A common squire sir! not of nobility like I!"

Salvanar turned. "I bid you farewell if you have nothing to say, simple fiend. Make your peace and be gone." He really was quite hurt that someone did not thank him for his services.

Last edited by Salvanar on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:19 pm

After what seems to have been ages, he finally found a weak link. The ghosts were a damned nuisence but lukily he imbued the power of shock into the arrows. Now he would be free. He ran and jumped through the gap and reawoke in his mortal body. The attackers were in the cave searching for the sphere. He got up and found his sword, still in a man's chest. He pulled it out and crept up to the cave. He looked inside and all of them were too busy to notice him. He slowely drew his bow and fired his enchanted arrows. The power jumped between them all and killed all but 1. He was badly wounded from the shock and his mouth was frothing.
Tulak left him there and pulled the contraption out of it's hiding place. Tulak knew of only one place where it would be safe: The Ice Palace. Tulak left for it immedietly. Little did he know what he would find there...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:40 pm

"Ha.." Murmered Nero, as the man truned to walk away," This key..This key is so much more then you could imagine. And as for vanity, I rather liked your boasts about your power."
Nero stepped closer to the man. "And you made a mistake. I am unique, because I, unlike you, are not subject to nature. I am so much greater then that. Do not presume to lecture me. Insult me, harm me, and a thousand wraths descend upon you. Trust me, you are not my superior, or even my equal. You are so small to me. The fact that you even feel those pitiful emotions of yours, Hate, Anger, Compassion- That is proof."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Tulak found that the Ice Palace door's were open. He drew his sword and entered at a fast pace. When he got in to the hall, he saw Nero and another who he does not recognise. He could tell from his clothes that he was wealthy and he was very annoyed.
" Ho there! What is going on? There shall be no bloodshed in a marval such as this!"
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Salvanar turned, his eyes throbbing with furious anger.

"you, child! Stay out of this! Knave the black warden has decided he is superior to one of my power! I will have him know otherwise!"
He turned to the pale man, obstinate rage in his purple, glimmering eyes. "Wretch! Daemon! Fiend! A few of the words that describe you, you heresy of a man! Oh, that I were a god, I'd smite you in the most insulting way possible! A comical event to your demise! An infection, a disease! Anything to wipe that smile of ardent vanity off your daemon mutated face! Oh, that I were a God! I would have you for laps!"
He waved his staff threateningly at the pale man. " what passes through the stick of the gods will soon be coursing through your body like there was no end in sight! A true thanksgiving for your malignity! Goodness! that I ever do right for one as wrong as you! You stand there idle, as if my threats are but mere babblings of a madman! I say it is not true, for my fevered dreams shatter the skies themselves! Fear me, for my divine intellect short circuits you ignorant little body and my arms of electrified steel will shatter your cold exterior! You will know my name, and the power that delivereth within! I fear you not, child, as you play with a wooden sword and your threats of supremecy over all are short sighted and infantine! You fantasise over power you never had! Power you never will have! You are a toddler in knight's clothing! Nay, I daresay that'd be an honour! You are merely the Jester I said you were, and that title will remain!"

He was now in limitless fury. This combined with his elemental prowess to literally block out the sun. Lightning charged with so much ferocity that the cold wastes became pleasantly warm and humid. Suddenly the heavens themselves sundered the earth around them. Lightning dashed with the brightness to blind all for several seconds. His anger was screwing up the entire weather system in the area around them.

"But now, child, you will be babysitted by the elements themselves! I feel that I have been quite lenient with you, and you have abused my kindness with scorn and loathing! I take your negatives and raise you a triple! Punishment a hundred-fold! That is all that awaits you, little one! Let lightning rip, and thunder roar! I will tear through every wall, and every door! Lightning is your everlasting master, and lightning will be your grave! That I was a peaceful soul to let you wretches live, I will never do myself the same injustice! Prepare, knave! Prepare for the unrelenting storm!"
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Aerul watched an un-natural storm form near the ice palace when he had left teh Dwarven halls out of the mines earlier that day. He climbed the mountain with great difficulty and reached the top where he entered the palace to become dumbstruck at what he saw...
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Nero laughed.
"Oh yes, threaten me. Believe me- no spell you can cast will harm me." With that, Nero raised his hand and lifted the Lorian into the air, to slam against the wall of the ice palace.
The storm rumbled overhead.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Tulak had to think quickly, this only spelled disaster. Suddenly and quickly he shouted "You! Control your anger! You are becoming like him, do not let your emotions control you! If you do, then you shall be come a shell of a man!" And with that, he clutched onto all of his amulets ready to unleash their powers against both of the men. His scars darkned to a magenta and he was deadly serios. If only he kept the item in the cave, he would not be in this mess.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Aerul walked into teh palace to watch teh fight better, three people in a free for all was always fun to watch...

Last edited by unit111 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Getting up from the melted snow and slurry, Salvanar mocked his attempt. "So, oh-powerful warden of death! Is that your worst? See thy fury smitten by mine!"

He unleashed a pillar of terrifying lightning, and sent it towards the pale man. He didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Tulak gripped each of the amulets and wispered into them, then suddenly a massive durim wall burst through the ground, charged with the elements." You two! Stop this now! This will end nowhere! You! Help me out here!"
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Salvanar looked at the intruder. "Child! stay away!"

He covered the cave entrance with pillars of lightning. Definately not a wise idea to get in the way of a raging lightning bolt.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Tired of playing the kind man, Nord unleashed hell with enchanted arrows from his gold bow.
Then after that he sent a gust of air strong enough to launch himself into the fighting. " This ends NOW!" Now Tulak needs to pick sides....
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Nero saw the lightning. He raised his hand.
The bolt struck his oustretched fingers, which then absorbed it.
Well, not quite; there was a struggle first. Nero had to overcome all that magical energy. And powerful as Nero was, he wasn't quite that powerful.
The energy threw him back, slamming against the wall. But it was better then being fried.
Nero stood up, laughing as always.
"Ha! Very good.. I did indeed underestimate you. I will not this time." A pillar of flame erupted around the Lorian, engulfing him for only a few seconds. When it cleared, around the castle and sitting atop it were...
Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of ravens.
"I warned you- Harm me, and a thousand wraths descend upon you."
The ravens cawed simeultaneuosly, loudly- and this cry woke something resting on the mountain.
A gigantic Ice wyvern heard the call, a flew towards what it thought was an easy meal.
What it found was Nero's mind, dominating and controlling it's every move.
"Kill," Said Nero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old storyline; locked   Old storyline; locked - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old storyline; locked
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next