Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other RPs Off-Topic Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
unit111
Original Member
unit111

Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other RPs Off-Topic Thread   Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:43 am

Okay, fair enough, carry on
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Other RPs Off-Topic Thread   Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:16 pm

You know DemiGods, well are the father Gods/Mother Goddesses allowed to have a physical manifastation in the Mortal realm. Just want to know. For something I would like to do later.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Other RPs Off-Topic Thread   Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:43 pm

No, I allowed dreams but Hades physically resurrecting tyou??? No, besides the gods are dead. D-E-A-D! DEAD! I couldn't have stated that enough in the intro. there is no coming back for them.

Besides, in your post you said you reached the portal. And the Dark God was concentrating on others. Only Amy is left so you might as well lay the pressure on "Heiwa the Lazy" and Katie and Senka are back on Earth, through the portal, not by it, and they are too busy trying to close it...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Other RPs Off-Topic Thread   Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Allright. I will delete the post then. How is that?
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Other RPs Off-Topic Thread   Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 pm

most of it is fine, just edit the thing to remove rthose two relatively small parts.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Other RPs Off-Topic Thread   Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Cant be bothered. Deleted. Besides, if my person had hades powers. He SHOULD be able to resurrect himself anyway. GOD OF UNDERWORLD ya know? Besides, could I atleast have Hade's concience in Mannimarco? Split personality like?
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Other RPs Off-Topic Thread   Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm

No... Memories of him but... self re-raising, survival through anothers body... no, the Demi-gods were born before the gods died. Long before.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Other RPs Off-Topic Thread   Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm

the least thing is that Manni will every so often feel like Hades, have his concience (I cant think up the real words. My apologies, I do not mean concience like that. Hope ye understand.)

I assume no Cerberus?
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Other RPs Off-Topic Thread   Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 pm

No... The only gate left to the underworld is in the Palace of the Gods... Which is probably where the story finishes, or shortly after there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other RPs Off-Topic Thread   Other RPs Off-Topic Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other RPs Off-Topic Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4