Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death's Labyrinth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

Death's Labyrinth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Labyrinth   Death's Labyrinth - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:43 pm

OOC: Shall I carry it on/ I dunno, I'll see hwo things go, I'm just boared atm so I though I;d get into it again as I liekd it before.

IC:

Lation in a panic, grabbed another gadget out of his side belt, connected it to the already present device then pressed a combonation of things on the screen. An immediate blue wave soared down the corridors. It covered and protected all the people from the heat and any other danger, it surrouned the current postion in a 'bubble' shape, it also spread through the walls covering parts of the other corridors. "Everyone, you all right? This shield should protect us, it's highly designed to protect from atmospherical damage but still pretty sturdy against physical attack. I just hope it has enough energy to last."
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Death's Labyrinth
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: