Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medieval Metal RP

Go down 
+4
GM HiHeiwa
ZigZagas
Photon_Genesis
Bandon V. Lucifer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
unit111
Original Member
unit111

Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:30 am

Both Ferons turned. So did the other Ferons attempting to get out of the ship, as did Aerul. One of the Feron Laws as they all knew well, was; "Never leave a Feron to fend for him/herself. Mankind depends on yet despises us, if we abandon each other, we abandon all hope..." The Feron who had been threatened turned to the creatures and shrugged saying "He's Xenophobic." The Ferons left, headig to the front of the ship, seeking to repair their room. As standard naval and military law said, Ferons had to be closeted together, why the word closeted was used in the making of this law no one is really sure, but it is followed. Aerul dug out, from the wreckage of a cupboard, his Baritone Saxaphone. The other Ferons were also rescuing their instruments, as unknown to those who weren't Ferons, Ferons actually had a great interest in music and spent some of their spare time playing it, whereas others think they are just born for violence and therefore violence is always foremost on their minds. If some had had their way in the law courts all Ferons would have been fitted with mind controlling peices...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:58 am

Sitting on a rock outside the space craft, Gius was playing his instrument with lots of tribals watching him. They were amazed at this instrument, it was like none other that they made. Finnaly Gius stopped and walked off to the Freon he just threatened. "Look, i am sorry, but you need to follow my orders, we have got to stick together. I am not a bigot, if an Earthling did the same, my response would be the same." Gius then looked around. "Why do you trust the tribals?" He asked..
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:07 am

The other Ferons in the closeting chamber turned to look at him. Then one said simply "Instinct." With that they turned back to pulling their instruments out of the wreckage and fixing them up as best thy could. Once that was done they began to remove other personel items they could find.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:17 am

"Hmm. Well instinct never worked out for me. Just look at what happened here." He said gesturing to the craft. "All well. How long do we stay here for? Tell me because at the moment I have no clue what to do." Gius then scratched his head. He slapped a native who was trying to take a look at the captain's rifle. "Don't touch!" Was all he said...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:22 pm

None of the Ferons answered, more concerned about what one of them, the youngest, was pulling out of the wreckage. It was a battered case, scratched and dented, one of the locks on it had been torn off and the other barely worked. The Feron lovingly lifted up lid and inside was a set of weapons, a laser sniper, a laser pistol and some knifes. The other Ferons crowded round trying to have a look begining to talk in their tongue.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Gius waited for an answer and recieved none. "Hmph." He said before the Ferons exploded into conversation. He was able to understand some but not much. "...Yes! Guns!" "...My sniper rifle...!?" "Aw yeah! Mine...!" Gius decided on finding out what they found and climbed into the room. He got to where he could see most, it was a cache of guns. "Oi! How many weapons are there?" Gius shouted above his troops...
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:47 pm

The Ferons mostly ignored him, more interested in examining the weapons the young Feron had. Aerul turned to Gius, "None for you. They are his tools, you cannot take them from him."
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:28 am

"Well I was just thinking that if there is a surplus of weapons, I could give them out to the rest of the crew or use them for spare parts. And where I come from soldiers don't talk to their superior officers like that." Gius turned and walked off. "Listen up men, if you find weapons or tools, they are ours and the Ferons have to find their own. They are doing the same to us and it seems they are likely to default quite quickly."
The crew instantly went after what ever they ould find. "Plonkers" thought Gius. They really didnt think that Gius would do such a thing like that did they?
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:53 am

Unfortunately for Gius' plan, Ferons make a habit of taking an awful lot of equipment and supplies with them to anywhere, even on a ship because they never know when something unexpected happens. As it happens, the Ferons were also able to rescue th long range travel packs, whcih carries alot of equipment in the huge rucksacks. Aerul pulled out his food supplies and found a cake. He left his kit with the Ferons who were busy trying to get the door to work again so they could shut it and Aerul went and found the engineer, Heiwa. "Hey, engineer, I have some chocolate cake here, I don't like choclate cake and so I wondered if you would like a slice. Its not much of a cake but it's what I have...
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:19 am

The crew found much but not all. Hardly nothing compared to what the Ferons had found. Gius facepalmed when the crew thought that they wouldnt share. Surely they are not that nieve to think that I would not help all the crew. Gius got up and went to his room. When he went in he saw a Feron and a Earthling fighting over what they found. His power sword. "Oi! Both of you get out of my room!" He shouted, both ignored him and kept fighting for the sword. Gius jumped in and grabbed the sword. "This is my room, my sword and everything else in here is mine aswell. Including the personal survival equiptment." He pulled the sword away and pulled his pistol out. "Both of you, get out now." He said. Both left and gius laid down on his bed. This is going to be a long mission he thought...
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 am

hey I havnt seen much recent posts her and just wondering if I can create a new char and put it somewere. It's not a human but I'd like it to be a dark elf.
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:56 pm

OOC: I think almost everyone forgots about it. If you want to you can. After all, it is up to you.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:57 pm

OOC: We all petrified while waiting for Heiwa and Zig to post
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Hmm....

Whats been happenin? Frankly CBA to read the posts.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:00 pm

OOC:Scavenging for supplies in the ship, trying to make it habitable basically, Bandon got annoyed with the Ferons and vice versa
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:07 pm

ooc: I'M WILLING TO CARRY ON IF ANYONE ELSE WANT'S TO.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 pm

what's ooc mean or stand for? and sure ill carry it on, ill need to sacn through the posts and read of the lands
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:31 pm

It means out of character, aaron.
Maybe i'll post at some point.
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:44 pm

ahhh righty thanks!
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:34 am

So, are we going to commence the revival of this RP?
Back to top Go down
duck 464
Original Member
duck 464

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:57 am

OOC: Waiting for others too decide.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:20 am

OOC: Hmm, I dunno, what did you think of it? If it was good then I suppose we could try to save it, if not then we can put it in the database
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Metal RP   Medieval Metal RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medieval Metal RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Other RPs :: Other RPs-
Jump to: