Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fight for the Cookie!

Go down 
+5
ZacofBlades
Aaron-auxacto
Bandon V. Lucifer
ZigZagas
GM HiHeiwa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DOJ456
RPer
DOJ456

Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:36 am

me too....
*shiny*
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal
Silver RPer
Nocturnal

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 am

I burst into the room, railcannons blazing and blow you all off to deep space, leaving the cookie sitting in the middle of a post-apocalyptic war-room. I take it for my self, have it put in a completely sealed box, with a loyal army of a million skeletal warriors filled with angry hornets who will attack anyone who opens the box, which is of course a Tardis, and give the box to Kirby who eats it. I then take Kirby and throw him into a black hole, where he lives, inside the centre of said blackhole, the centre however is also inside Kirby, thus killing any intruders through the awesome power of PARADOX. Oh yes, my ever loyal servant Dr. Hax has an army of Space HAX Dreadnoughts that guard the approach to the blackhole as well.

Eat on that cookie now! Can't? Didn't think so!
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal
Silver RPer
Nocturnal

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:25 pm

I walk up to it, pick it up and walk away again.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Thats just no fun...

The cookie you thought you had picked up was a fake and attracted a spy who backstabbed you and took the cookie, making a runner for it to Bangkok
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal
Silver RPer
Nocturnal

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:30 pm

I walk up to the real cookie, pick it up and walk away again.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:36 pm

That's still no fun...
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal
Silver RPer
Nocturnal

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:39 pm

I turn around and shoot a huge juicy spiderweb into your mouth so you stop complaining
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Slightly better.

The "real" cookie as you call it actually was the fake one, we tricked you, the spy in bangkok has the original cookie, however the one you have has a tracking device and beacon which summon Dr Hax, good bye
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal
Silver RPer
Nocturnal

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:43 pm

I walk up to the real cookie, pick it up and walk away again.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:46 pm

I walk off in disgust
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal
Silver RPer
Nocturnal

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 pm

I hide the cookie in a chest protected by savage werewolves which will only allow me to pass because I am the nocturnal.
Back to top Go down
unit111
Original Member
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 pm

I bring along some vampires with doggy treats, who distract the werewolves.

The chest is broken via the excessive use of thermo-nuclear handguns. I retrieve the perfectly normal cookie from amidst the highly irradiated ruins.
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal
Silver RPer
Nocturnal

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 pm

The real cookie was sent down a pipe to my underground lair. yours is made of plastic. Enjoy your new toy, plebian!!!
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 pm

I pick up the real cookie and walk away.
Back to top Go down
DOJ456
RPer
DOJ456

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Interesting Techniques....
I use a NUCLEAR CHAINGUN and destroy zacofblades and plug a USB stick into his remains and gain access to where you hid it...
and noone will take it off me or I beat the most-post record by far!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal
Silver RPer
Nocturnal

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:54 pm

I walk up to it, pick it up and walk away again
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal
Silver RPer
Nocturnal

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
DOJ456
RPer
DOJ456

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Sorry Zac......
I had to.....
but the threat of most-posts still stands
Suspect
Back to top Go down
DOJ456
RPer
DOJ456

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 pm

And youv'e taken it...
Back to top Go down
DOJ456
RPer
DOJ456

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Youbroughtitonyourself...
Back to top Go down
DOJ456
RPer
DOJ456

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:41 pm

...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
DOJ456
RPer
DOJ456

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:41 pm

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah devil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight for the Cookie!   Fight for the Cookie! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight for the Cookie!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Grennendia RP :: Off-Topic Zone :: Forum Games-
Jump to: