Land of Grennendia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Land of Grennendia RP

Fantasy Clash Held Hob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question for Poké Fans.

Go down 
+3
Darkonor263
Bandon V. Lucifer
Salvanar
7 posters

Entei- Pokémon or a really bad daydream?
Pokémon
Question for Poké Fans. Vote_lcap80%Question for Poké Fans. Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Summoned Illusion
Question for Poké Fans. Vote_lcap20%Question for Poké Fans. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Do not know.
Question for Poké Fans. Vote_lcap0%Question for Poké Fans. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

Question for Poké Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Is Entei actually a pokémon? the reason for this question is as follows...

In the Film that stars Entei, he is SUMMONED into being by a girl who was lonely. He then proceeds to act like a pokémon and grant her wishes. But after she changes, Entei disappears along with the Unown, who supposedly are real pokémon.

There is no reference that there is in fact a Wild Entei living out there without the need for being summoned.

So if the only Entei that ever existed is Summoned by one's hopes and dreams, and then disappears again when no longer needed, theoretically one can state that Entei is NOT a Pokémon, but rather a figment of one's imagination made real.

I need poké fans to debate this, as Entei is one of my favourites and I'd be peeved if he in fact is not one.

Last edited by Salvanar on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Umm... I would say that it is NOT a pokemon. I don't exactly know though because I have never watched any of the shows or anything like that. I'd say that it is a figment of imagination but Meh.
Back to top Go down
Darkonor263
Forretra Mapper
Darkonor263

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:36 pm

He is! We should have a poll!
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Poll added. Wink Good idea on your part.
Back to top Go down
Darkonor263
Forretra Mapper
Darkonor263

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Thx I voted Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
Aaron-auxacto
Lord of the Posts
Lord of the Posts
Aaron-auxacto

Location : In a bubble, underneath the ocean - I name it Shirredgi

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:30 pm

I'd say it IS a pokemon and the Unknown are becuase you see and capture
them in the pokemon games, and the film is based of games (well only
the pokemon are anyway). Also Entei is a pokemon because if it was
imaginary then it wouldnt touch and physically hurt people
Back to top Go down
http://dmcclan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:55 am

He is both.
The Entei you see in the film is an illusion created by the unown,just a very real one.
However,there is an Entei supposedly out in the wild as there are legends about it,and all Pokemon legends are true.
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:22 am

I say pokemon.
The anime isn't a paticularly reliable source, and like heiwa says, even in the film theres that book about legends of Entei, and a legend never exists without being true. (In games/movies)
And in the games, which is what i would base any reliable poke knowledge off, entei is a real pokemon born when a volcano erupts, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:44 am

Thanks for the advice guys, good to have knowledgeable folks.

My favourite pokémon is actually a pokémon ^^
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:07 pm

I say an illusion because the only good pokemon is the original pokemon 150,the one with ash, brock and misty. Which Entei is not in.
The new pokemon shows suck.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:12 pm

ZacofBlades wrote:
I say an illusion because the only good pokemon is the original pokemon 150,the one with ash, brock and misty. Which Entei is not in.
The new pokemon shows suck.

How, pray, does that prove entei as being an illusion? All that shows is your opinion on the pokémon series.

Just because Pokémon went downhill after the last 150 (In which I agree) doesn't mean that all other pokemon after that are dreams. It doesn't relate in any way to the canonical storyline of the pokémon series.
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:14 pm

Maybe you're right, I'm just being fanatical Smile
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:18 pm

I actually gave up after Deoxys, before him I was fine, but then it just went out of control. I hate Palkiplop and his little buddy the Spacelord (Dialga). Ruined pokemon, as did the other new pokemon characters. I stop at Deoxys.

(I also hate Glaceon and Leafeon with a PASSION. They are absolutely hideous, while Eevee and her old evolutions were lovely and cute and cuddly. Glaceon and Leafeon have totally ruined it. I hope they burn.)
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Agreed.
Totally.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
Co-Founder
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Deoxys = awesome.

Yes, i think the last generation of pokemon wrren't the best. there are soem good ones in there, like Lucario, Garchomp, and Darkrai. Darkrai is epic.

But the best pokemon in existence is

WIGGLYTUFF!

YOOOOOOOOOM- TAHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm

WIGGLYTUFF!
My favourite! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

Location : Depends on the time. Currently, I am at my desk, staring into the computer monitor...

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Hmm. May I ask, what ever happened to team rocket? Or what about team aqua and team magma? I like ermm... I think it is called kyogre? The giant blue fish monster that tried to flood the woild Smile
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:52 pm

It dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Did it? Ermm.. what about it's fire opposite thingy? The one that team Magma tried to use to evaporate the oceans? And what did happen to the teams?
Back to top Go down
ZacofBlades
Not Too Shabby
ZacofBlades

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:09 pm

The new writers don't care about massive plot holes.
Back to top Go down
GM HiHeiwa
Master of Games
GM HiHeiwa

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Well,from what I know...
Magma and Aqua respectively tried to summon their pokemon,but via the intervention of Ash and Co failed miserably,and were destroyed/learnt their lesson/arrested,not sure which.
Team rocket are still floating around in their hotair balloon,being idiots.
Back to top Go down
https://logrp.rpg-board.net
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:08 pm

ZigZagas wrote:
Deoxys = awesome.
[/size]

I've never seen destiny deoxys, what is his voice act like?

Is he an epic deep voice that booms (Like entei's) or is he more a sort of lugia voice? What is he like?
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Ash? I thought it was some random bloke with white hair that did it? Eeh, All well. Pokemon Emerald (I think) is the only thing I have got that has pokemon in it.
Back to top Go down
Salvanar
Original Member
Salvanar

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Bandon V. Lucifer wrote:
Did it? Ermm.. what about it's fire opposite thingy? The one that team Magma tried to use to evaporate the oceans? And what did happen to the teams?

The God of Earth is Groudon, and after Team Magma were defeated, presumably Groudon slumbered in the earth again, like it did before it was awoken. Kyogre returned to the oceans. At least, I think She/He/It did.
Back to top Go down
Bandon V. Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal
Bandon V. Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:57 am

Groudon and Kyogre (Rayquaza as well) Have no genders. Also, I would like to know why I am posting on this thread. I don't like pokemon that much... Hmmm....
It must be... ONE OF NATURE'S MYSTERIES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for Poké Fans.   Question for Poké Fans. Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for Poké Fans.
Page 1 of 1